Daniel and Ben triumph at Craig Kent Memorial, which raises hundreds of pounds for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Anglers took to the water for the eighth Craig Kent Memorial, raising £400 for East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The drawn pairs match was fished on the old lake at sun drenched Kingsland Fishery at Turves.
Daniel Hall got the day’s top weight of 72lbs, ably backed up by young Ben Darrington (53-08). The pair were fishing the match for the first time.
Second were Matt Clarkson (68-08) and his partner Adrian Hunter (43-14), third were Shaun Humphrey (46-08) and Derek Yorke (36-05)
Paul Yardy won the Tony Larham Shield for the biggest fish. He landed a carp of exactly 14lbs.
You may also want to watch:
The organiser said: “Many thanks to Richard and Theresa at Kingsland, Ray at ukmatchangler.com and to all the others who helped to make the day a great success.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager