Daniel and Ben triumph at Craig Kent Memorial, which raises hundreds of pounds for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Anglers took to the water for the eighth Craig Kent Memorial, raising £400 for East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The drawn pairs match was fished on the old lake at sun drenched Kingsland Fishery at Turves.
Daniel Hall got the day’s top weight of 72lbs, ably backed up by young Ben Darrington (53-08). The pair were fishing the match for the first time.
Second were Matt Clarkson (68-08) and his partner Adrian Hunter (43-14), third were Shaun Humphrey (46-08) and Derek Yorke (36-05)
Paul Yardy won the Tony Larham Shield for the biggest fish. He landed a carp of exactly 14lbs.
You may also want to watch:
The organiser said: “Many thanks to Richard and Theresa at Kingsland, Ray at ukmatchangler.com and to all the others who helped to make the day a great success.”
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down