Daniel and Ben triumph at Craig Kent Memorial, which raises hundreds of pounds for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Anglers took to the water for the eighth Craig Kent Memorial, raising £400 for East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The drawn pairs match was fished on the old lake at sun drenched Kingsland Fishery at Turves.
Daniel Hall got the day’s top weight of 72lbs, ably backed up by young Ben Darrington (53-08). The pair were fishing the match for the first time.
Second were Matt Clarkson (68-08) and his partner Adrian Hunter (43-14), third were Shaun Humphrey (46-08) and Derek Yorke (36-05)
Paul Yardy won the Tony Larham Shield for the biggest fish. He landed a carp of exactly 14lbs.
You may also want to watch:
The organiser said: “Many thanks to Richard and Theresa at Kingsland, Ray at ukmatchangler.com and to all the others who helped to make the day a great success.”
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 6 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 7 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer