Darts: Dream sink Mob and rise to summit
There was a dream result for league leaders Dream Boys when their 8-4 victory over Muttley s Mob put them back in control of Division One of the March Clubland League. GER Souls move into third with a 10-2 victory over Buzzards. The match produced a fine
There was a dream result for league leaders Dream Boys when their 8-4 victory over Muttley's Mob put them back in control of Division One of the March Clubland League.
GER Souls move into third with a 10-2 victory over Buzzards. The match produced a fine nine-dart 301 double-in leg from P Wright, a 46 away, 140 and 115 out is a 33-plus average per dart.
Wolves had a great 9-3 win over Sandmen, with J King hitting a maximum for Wolves, while Top Flight eased their relegation worries with a good 7-5 victory over Zulus.
In the relegation match, Hot Sods overcame Ladybirds 8-4 with M Beart hitting a maximum for the Sods.
Legionnaires continued their 100 per cent record with a 14-10 victory over Bottom Flight. K Cooper hit his sixth maximum of the season for Legionnaires and moved eight points clear in Division Two.
Weakest Link continued their good form with a 12-12 draw against third place Dream Team.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
Old Codgers celebrated a 14-10 victory over Cunning Stunts A with R Dunlop hitting 13 ton-plusses for the Codgers including a fine 157.Cunning Stunts B recorded the biggest victory of the night with a 16-8 win over Outlaws.
Ladies hit max
Two players in the March Ladies' League chalked up maximum 180s last Thursday.
Jayne Hardy hit her maximum in Buffs' game at Parkfield A while Sue Stockbridge's top score came in Braza's 7-1 away win at Sportsman A.