Darts stars to open new Rileys Darts Zone in Peterborough
TWO of the world’s best players are darting into Peterborough to open the new Darts Zone at Rileys.
Current BDO World Champion Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams and PDC European Championship 2008 runner-up Adrian ‘Jackpot’ Lewis will do battle in a best-of-seven challenge match at the Rileys Darts Zone in The Q Club on Tuesday September 28.
They will also be taking on local club players before talking all things darts in a Q&A session hosted by TV darts ref Russ Bray.
Lewis said: “Martin and I are looking forward to really getting in the zone at Rileys and taking on some local talent. It will be good to see what Peterborough has to offer.
“I’ve seen the facilities at other Rileys Darts Zones across the country – and they are world class!
You may also want to watch:
“The Darts Zones are an ideal place for players to practice and compete, especially if they are looking to push on to the next level. With up to eight throws, there’s no endless hanging around waiting to get on the oche!”
Rileys, the UK’s largest pool and snooker hall operator, are opening Darts Zones in their clubs nationwide providing a top quality venue for players of all levels.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
The Darts Zones feature six or eight wide throwing lanes, championship-quality boards and electronic scoring.