Darts stars to open new Rileys Darts Zone in Peterborough
TWO of the world’s best players are darting into Peterborough to open the new Darts Zone at Rileys.
Current BDO World Champion Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams and PDC European Championship 2008 runner-up Adrian ‘Jackpot’ Lewis will do battle in a best-of-seven challenge match at the Rileys Darts Zone in The Q Club on Tuesday September 28.
They will also be taking on local club players before talking all things darts in a Q&A session hosted by TV darts ref Russ Bray.
Lewis said: “Martin and I are looking forward to really getting in the zone at Rileys and taking on some local talent. It will be good to see what Peterborough has to offer.
“I’ve seen the facilities at other Rileys Darts Zones across the country – and they are world class!
You may also want to watch:
“The Darts Zones are an ideal place for players to practice and compete, especially if they are looking to push on to the next level. With up to eight throws, there’s no endless hanging around waiting to get on the oche!”
Rileys, the UK’s largest pool and snooker hall operator, are opening Darts Zones in their clubs nationwide providing a top quality venue for players of all levels.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 8 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
The Darts Zones feature six or eight wide throwing lanes, championship-quality boards and electronic scoring.