Darts stars to open new Rileys Darts Zone in Peterborough
TWO of the world’s best players are darting into Peterborough to open the new Darts Zone at Rileys.
Current BDO World Champion Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams and PDC European Championship 2008 runner-up Adrian ‘Jackpot’ Lewis will do battle in a best-of-seven challenge match at the Rileys Darts Zone in The Q Club on Tuesday September 28.
They will also be taking on local club players before talking all things darts in a Q&A session hosted by TV darts ref Russ Bray.
Lewis said: “Martin and I are looking forward to really getting in the zone at Rileys and taking on some local talent. It will be good to see what Peterborough has to offer.
“I’ve seen the facilities at other Rileys Darts Zones across the country – and they are world class!
“The Darts Zones are an ideal place for players to practice and compete, especially if they are looking to push on to the next level. With up to eight throws, there’s no endless hanging around waiting to get on the oche!”
Rileys, the UK’s largest pool and snooker hall operator, are opening Darts Zones in their clubs nationwide providing a top quality venue for players of all levels.
- 1 Drug-driver killed co-worker on B1101 Elm Road in March
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 6 Jailed: 58-year-old burglar who stole £57,000 BMW M4 in Wisbech
- 7 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 8 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 9 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 10 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
The Darts Zones feature six or eight wide throwing lanes, championship-quality boards and electronic scoring.