Design badge or sign up
NEWLY formed Peterborough League Division Two side Real March FC are going from strength to strength following the appointment of a manager and coach. The team will play home matches at Outwell Road, Christchurch, and Dudley Christensen and Bob Warby have
NEWLY formed Peterborough League Division Two side Real March FC are going from strength to strength following the appointment of a manager and coach.
The team will play home matches at Outwell Road, Christchurch, and Dudley Christensen and Bob Warby have taken on the roles of manager and coach for the coming season.
Club chairman Matthew Ward said: "Next season we should have box nets, a new kit and some extra facilities at the ground.
"It is my role to keep on developing the ground and make the club one that players want to join."
The club will be hosting trials from 2pm tomorrow (Saturday) at the Upwell Road ground. Players should bring their own kit and arrive by 1pm to register.
Real March FC are also holding a competition to design the club's badge. The designer of the winning badge will receive a Real March shirt, with their badge proudly displayed on it, and lifetime membership of the club.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
Competition entries should be sent to Real March FC Badge Competition, 9 Station Road, March, Cambs PE15 8LB and the closing date is Saturday, July 7.
For more information on trials or the club call Matthew Ward on 01354 657302 or 07984 590405.