Design badge or sign up
NEWLY formed Peterborough League Division Two side Real March FC are going from strength to strength following the appointment of a manager and coach. The team will play home matches at Outwell Road, Christchurch, and Dudley Christensen and Bob Warby have
NEWLY formed Peterborough League Division Two side Real March FC are going from strength to strength following the appointment of a manager and coach.
The team will play home matches at Outwell Road, Christchurch, and Dudley Christensen and Bob Warby have taken on the roles of manager and coach for the coming season.
Club chairman Matthew Ward said: "Next season we should have box nets, a new kit and some extra facilities at the ground.
"It is my role to keep on developing the ground and make the club one that players want to join."
You may also want to watch:
The club will be hosting trials from 2pm tomorrow (Saturday) at the Upwell Road ground. Players should bring their own kit and arrive by 1pm to register.
Real March FC are also holding a competition to design the club's badge. The designer of the winning badge will receive a Real March shirt, with their badge proudly displayed on it, and lifetime membership of the club.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 5 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 6 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 7 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 8 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
Competition entries should be sent to Real March FC Badge Competition, 9 Station Road, March, Cambs PE15 8LB and the closing date is Saturday, July 7.
For more information on trials or the club call Matthew Ward on 01354 657302 or 07984 590405.