Dominoes: George gain a greater cushion
The George increased their lead at the top of the March And District League s Section A with a 7-2 victory at Buffs A. The undefeated B Filipowski and B Stokes led the way for the George. Legion A took a 3-0 lead over hosts USC but the home side came back
The George increased their lead at the top of the March And District League's Section A with a 7-2 victory at Buffs A. The undefeated B Filipowski and B Stokes led the way for the George.
Legion A took a 3-0 lead over hosts USC but the home side came back to level the scores before Legion edged the match 5-4.
Legion B romped to an 8-1 victory over Buffs B. The Legion pairs of Derek Chapman and Gordon Tyres and S German and K Beavis were undefeated.
MTFSC enjoyed a good 7-2 home win in their match against CWMC and Terry King and Keith Evans were unbeaten.
You may also want to watch:
In the bottom of the table clash at the Cons Club, the A side took a 3-0 lead and undefeated Mike Wallis and Graham Ogden helped them to a 6-3 victory.
Walk the Dog now head Section B thanks to a 5-4 win over Braza B. Bottom side Parkfield managed to overcome Cricket Club A by the same score.
- 1 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 2 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Organisers plan for low-key return of Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 7 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 8 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
Although the Ship and Coachmakers played their match, the result was declared void because the Ship entered an illegal player who had played for another team this season.
The match will be replayed before January 31.