Dominoes: George gain a greater cushion
The George increased their lead at the top of the March And District League s Section A with a 7-2 victory at Buffs A. The undefeated B Filipowski and B Stokes led the way for the George. Legion A took a 3-0 lead over hosts USC but the home side came back
The George increased their lead at the top of the March And District League's Section A with a 7-2 victory at Buffs A. The undefeated B Filipowski and B Stokes led the way for the George.
Legion A took a 3-0 lead over hosts USC but the home side came back to level the scores before Legion edged the match 5-4.
Legion B romped to an 8-1 victory over Buffs B. The Legion pairs of Derek Chapman and Gordon Tyres and S German and K Beavis were undefeated.
MTFSC enjoyed a good 7-2 home win in their match against CWMC and Terry King and Keith Evans were unbeaten.
In the bottom of the table clash at the Cons Club, the A side took a 3-0 lead and undefeated Mike Wallis and Graham Ogden helped them to a 6-3 victory.
Walk the Dog now head Section B thanks to a 5-4 win over Braza B. Bottom side Parkfield managed to overcome Cricket Club A by the same score.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
Although the Ship and Coachmakers played their match, the result was declared void because the Ship entered an illegal player who had played for another team this season.
The match will be replayed before January 31.