Fantastic racing at Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club’s grass championships
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club’s home The Club Field in Manea was the venue for the third round of the Grass Championships.
In the 70cc class new member William Cole, in only his second race meeting, took top honours with 78 points.
Alex Ward dominated the 90cc class, with newcomer Grady Goode impressing enough to be named Junior Of The Day.
In a thrilling 125/4 Juniors section, Marcus Gilbert saw off competition from sister Charlotte, Ky Rolfe and Sam Russell to claim the honours.
Andrew Nunn was outstanding and took the 125/2 podium top spot, whilst Harrison took the honours in the 250/2 class.
You may also want to watch:
In form James Fisher won the 250/4 class, while Kevin Jackson saw off 19 other racers to come out on top in the 125/4 Seniors.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 4 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home