Fantastic racing at Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club’s grass championships
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club’s home The Club Field in Manea was the venue for the third round of the Grass Championships.
In the 70cc class new member William Cole, in only his second race meeting, took top honours with 78 points.
Alex Ward dominated the 90cc class, with newcomer Grady Goode impressing enough to be named Junior Of The Day.
In a thrilling 125/4 Juniors section, Marcus Gilbert saw off competition from sister Charlotte, Ky Rolfe and Sam Russell to claim the honours.
Andrew Nunn was outstanding and took the 125/2 podium top spot, whilst Harrison took the honours in the 250/2 class.
You may also want to watch:
In form James Fisher won the 250/4 class, while Kevin Jackson saw off 19 other racers to come out on top in the 125/4 Seniors.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized