Fantastic racing at Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club’s grass championships
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club’s home The Club Field in Manea was the venue for the third round of the Grass Championships.
In the 70cc class new member William Cole, in only his second race meeting, took top honours with 78 points.
Alex Ward dominated the 90cc class, with newcomer Grady Goode impressing enough to be named Junior Of The Day.
In a thrilling 125/4 Juniors section, Marcus Gilbert saw off competition from sister Charlotte, Ky Rolfe and Sam Russell to claim the honours.
Andrew Nunn was outstanding and took the 125/2 podium top spot, whilst Harrison took the honours in the 250/2 class.
You may also want to watch:
In form James Fisher won the 250/4 class, while Kevin Jackson saw off 19 other racers to come out on top in the 125/4 Seniors.
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 10 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers