Fenland Flyer finishes second in British final
Trampolining star Rebecca Broda came runner-up at the Gymnastic Movement for People with a Disability British Championships.
TRAMPOLINING star Rebecca Broda finished runner-up at the Gymnastic Movement for People with a disability British Championships.
The event, held at the NIA in Birmingham, saw Miss Broda beaten only on difficulty after achieving the highest form score in her group.
It was a fantastic success for the Outwell youngster as she was her club’s, the Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club, first national finalist.
The group which is based at Marshland High School has only been running for three years.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone looking to join the club should contact Adele on 07850831825 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 5 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 6 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 7 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road