Fenland Flyer finishes second in British final
Trampolining star Rebecca Broda came runner-up at the Gymnastic Movement for People with a Disability British Championships.
TRAMPOLINING star Rebecca Broda finished runner-up at the Gymnastic Movement for People with a disability British Championships.
The event, held at the NIA in Birmingham, saw Miss Broda beaten only on difficulty after achieving the highest form score in her group.
It was a fantastic success for the Outwell youngster as she was her club’s, the Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club, first national finalist.
The group which is based at Marshland High School has only been running for three years.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone looking to join the club should contact Adele on 07850831825 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Dogs to join hounds across the world in global walk
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens