Fenland Flyer finishes second in British final
Trampolining star Rebecca Broda came runner-up at the Gymnastic Movement for People with a Disability British Championships.
TRAMPOLINING star Rebecca Broda finished runner-up at the Gymnastic Movement for People with a disability British Championships.
The event, held at the NIA in Birmingham, saw Miss Broda beaten only on difficulty after achieving the highest form score in her group.
It was a fantastic success for the Outwell youngster as she was her club’s, the Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club, first national finalist.
The group which is based at Marshland High School has only been running for three years.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone looking to join the club should contact Adele on 07850831825 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal