Fenland Flyers shine at regional trampoline competition in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
Fabienne Clements clinched gold in her first ever regional competition.
The trampoline prospect, who competes in the Trampolining for People with a Disability (TPD) category, was one of a host of Fenland Flyers who shone at the Hitchin competition.
Alana Pritchard and Lucy Saunders also won their age groups and managed to gain qualifying scores to move up to the next regional grade.
Saunders and Jasmine Hailes-Pope, despite only practising together for a month, claimed bronze in the synchronized competition.
Fenland Flyers is based at Thomas Clarkson Community College offering trampoline courses for all ages and ability.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Adele on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 10 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’