Fenland Flyers shine at regional trampoline competition in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
Fabienne Clements clinched gold in her first ever regional competition.
The trampoline prospect, who competes in the Trampolining for People with a Disability (TPD) category, was one of a host of Fenland Flyers who shone at the Hitchin competition.
Alana Pritchard and Lucy Saunders also won their age groups and managed to gain qualifying scores to move up to the next regional grade.
Saunders and Jasmine Hailes-Pope, despite only practising together for a month, claimed bronze in the synchronized competition.
Fenland Flyers is based at Thomas Clarkson Community College offering trampoline courses for all ages and ability.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Adele on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit