Fenland Flyers shine at regional trampoline competition in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
Fabienne Clements clinched gold in her first ever regional competition.
The trampoline prospect, who competes in the Trampolining for People with a Disability (TPD) category, was one of a host of Fenland Flyers who shone at the Hitchin competition.
Alana Pritchard and Lucy Saunders also won their age groups and managed to gain qualifying scores to move up to the next regional grade.
Saunders and Jasmine Hailes-Pope, despite only practising together for a month, claimed bronze in the synchronized competition.
Fenland Flyers is based at Thomas Clarkson Community College offering trampoline courses for all ages and ability.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Adele on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 7 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 8 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours