Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club excels at regional competition
- Credit: Archant
NINE gymnasts from Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club competed against 400 rivals at the East Counties Regional Competition in Brentwood, gaining excellent results.
Seven-year-old Alana Pritchard, the Flyers’ youngest competitor, started the day brilliantly, achieving second place in her category. She also qualified to go up to the next competition level.
Emma Shearer, 20, won her age group and category and qualified to compete at national level.
Jasmine Hailes-Pope picked up a bronze medal in her category but missed out on national qualification by 0.4 points.
The club, based at Thomas Clarkson Academy, offers trampoline classes for all ages and abilities.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Adele on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 3 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 4 Duke's death in midst of unprecedented times for country
- 5 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Christine prepares to brave the shave for cancer-battling sister
- 8 Cat saved from 15ft deep drain by firefighters in two-hour rescue
- 9 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat