Fen golfers adapt to social distancing guidelines in return to action
- Credit: Archant
Members at March Golf Club are welcoming the opportunity to exercise as they adapt to social distancing guidelines.
Golfers are making the most of the long days while keeping safe, with the course in top condition.
However, members have had to take extra care when enjoying the fine weather, such as pre-booked tee times, reminders on using hand sanitiser, not touching the flag and the removal of rakes from the bunkers.
Players are also advised to keep two ‘drive’ lengths apart, which relates to the ‘driver’ club that is around 45-48 inches long.
Whilst this is a useful reminder for players out on the course, the club is also opening their summer membership, where you can enjoy unlimited play in the month of June for £100.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on club membership, call 01354 652364 and speak to club secretary Michal Simpson, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 2 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 3 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 5 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 9 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 10 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic