Fen golfers adapt to social distancing guidelines in return to action
- Credit: Archant
Members at March Golf Club are welcoming the opportunity to exercise as they adapt to social distancing guidelines.
Golfers are making the most of the long days while keeping safe, with the course in top condition.
However, members have had to take extra care when enjoying the fine weather, such as pre-booked tee times, reminders on using hand sanitiser, not touching the flag and the removal of rakes from the bunkers.
Players are also advised to keep two ‘drive’ lengths apart, which relates to the ‘driver’ club that is around 45-48 inches long.
Whilst this is a useful reminder for players out on the course, the club is also opening their summer membership, where you can enjoy unlimited play in the month of June for £100.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on club membership, call 01354 652364 and speak to club secretary Michal Simpson, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal