Fenland Running Club and March AC out in force at King’s Lynn Park Run while duo shine at Manchester Marathon
- Credit: Archant
Fenland Running Club and March AC staged a mini King’s Lynn invasion on Saturday.
Runners from the two clubs (47 from FRC and 20 from March AC) made up more than a quarter of the field at the King’s Lynn Park Run.
Two other FRC members took on the Manchester Marathon. Out of 7,808 finishers, Ryan Jones was 356th in 2.57.11. Rod Sinnott was 1,219th in 3.16.06.
Tom Richards was the sole FRC runner at the Bungay Black Dog Running Club Half Marathon on Sunday. In his second ever half marathon. Richards was 59th in a field of 502. He knocked two minutes off his previous best to finish in 1.37.47.
March AC athlete Luke Gardner blew away his competition in the annual Sandy 3k race.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy competition could not stop Gardner from claiming his first race win. He finished in a time of 12 minutes 36 seconds.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million