Fenland Running Club slide, skip and glide their way through the Frostbite run at Hinchingbrooke Park in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The results are in, here’s how the Fenland Running Club got on at the ‘Frostbite run’ last weekend.
With a real feel of -2 degrees this morning (February 18), the penultimate ‘Frostbite run’ at Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, got underway.
The five mile course was muddy to sloppy underfoot at best but the Fenland Running Team did not come unstuck as they slid, skipped and glided across the finish line to get closer to the final run on the 11th March at Jubilee Park.
First man home was Lewis Saunders with a gritty time of 31:13 and first lady home was Jane Greenwood with an ice shattering 46:30.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Saunders 18th 31:13,
Richard Agger 116th 36:48,
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
Tim Chapman 121st 37:14,
Alan Bird 204th 41:18,
John Chapman 210th 41:41,
Ian Milburn 213th 41:45,
Jane Greenwood 277th 46:30,
Sarah Rippon 346th 55:01.