Fenland Running Club slide, skip and glide their way through the Frostbite run at Hinchingbrooke Park in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The results are in, here’s how the Fenland Running Club got on at the ‘Frostbite run’ last weekend.
With a real feel of -2 degrees this morning (February 18), the penultimate ‘Frostbite run’ at Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, got underway.
The five mile course was muddy to sloppy underfoot at best but the Fenland Running Team did not come unstuck as they slid, skipped and glided across the finish line to get closer to the final run on the 11th March at Jubilee Park.
First man home was Lewis Saunders with a gritty time of 31:13 and first lady home was Jane Greenwood with an ice shattering 46:30.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Saunders 18th 31:13,
Richard Agger 116th 36:48,
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 3 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 4 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 5 Hauliers on how they are tackling the HGV driver shortage crisis
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 8 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 9 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
Tim Chapman 121st 37:14,
Alan Bird 204th 41:18,
John Chapman 210th 41:41,
Ian Milburn 213th 41:45,
Jane Greenwood 277th 46:30,
Sarah Rippon 346th 55:01.