Fenland Running Club slide, skip and glide their way through the Frostbite run at Hinchingbrooke Park in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The results are in, here’s how the Fenland Running Club got on at the ‘Frostbite run’ last weekend.
With a real feel of -2 degrees this morning (February 18), the penultimate ‘Frostbite run’ at Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, got underway.
The five mile course was muddy to sloppy underfoot at best but the Fenland Running Team did not come unstuck as they slid, skipped and glided across the finish line to get closer to the final run on the 11th March at Jubilee Park.
First man home was Lewis Saunders with a gritty time of 31:13 and first lady home was Jane Greenwood with an ice shattering 46:30.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Saunders 18th 31:13,
Richard Agger 116th 36:48,
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 7 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 8 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
Tim Chapman 121st 37:14,
Alan Bird 204th 41:18,
John Chapman 210th 41:41,
Ian Milburn 213th 41:45,
Jane Greenwood 277th 46:30,
Sarah Rippon 346th 55:01.