Fenland Running Club slide, skip and glide their way through the Frostbite run at Hinchingbrooke Park in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The results are in, here’s how the Fenland Running Club got on at the ‘Frostbite run’ last weekend.
With a real feel of -2 degrees this morning (February 18), the penultimate ‘Frostbite run’ at Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, got underway.
The five mile course was muddy to sloppy underfoot at best but the Fenland Running Team did not come unstuck as they slid, skipped and glided across the finish line to get closer to the final run on the 11th March at Jubilee Park.
First man home was Lewis Saunders with a gritty time of 31:13 and first lady home was Jane Greenwood with an ice shattering 46:30.
Lewis Saunders 18th 31:13,
Richard Agger 116th 36:48,
- 1 Village's stunning Christmas lights display captured on camera
- 2 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 3 Serial shoplifter challenged by security staff is jailed
- 4 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 5 Santa lightens up the Fens in run-up to Christmas
- 6 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award
- 7 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 8 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 9 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 10 Cambridgeshire pub destroyed by fire overnight
Tim Chapman 121st 37:14,
Alan Bird 204th 41:18,
John Chapman 210th 41:41,
Ian Milburn 213th 41:45,
Jane Greenwood 277th 46:30,
Sarah Rippon 346th 55:01.