Fenland’s stock car racers cruise to victory at the Norfolk Arena
VETERAN Lee Green triumphed at the Norfolk Arena as Fenland’s stars drove to stock car success.
The Wisbech blue-top racer pipped brothers Dean and Shane Moat to the 1300 Stock Cars title with a fantastic performance.
There was also eye-catching displays from Les Pearce, Lee Farrell and white-top Jonny Pearce, who scored more points in one meeting than he did in the whole of 2011.
Manea’s David Polley cruised to success in the F2 Stock Cars on Saturday night, with Elm’s Carl Crowson also in good form.
Whittlesey’s Jodie Grief produced a battling drive to finish seventh in the Lady Bangers British Championship.
You may also want to watch:
Stock car and banger racing returns to the Norfolk Arena on May 19.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s