Fenland’s stock car racers cruise to victory at the Norfolk Arena
VETERAN Lee Green triumphed at the Norfolk Arena as Fenland’s stars drove to stock car success.
The Wisbech blue-top racer pipped brothers Dean and Shane Moat to the 1300 Stock Cars title with a fantastic performance.
There was also eye-catching displays from Les Pearce, Lee Farrell and white-top Jonny Pearce, who scored more points in one meeting than he did in the whole of 2011.
Manea’s David Polley cruised to success in the F2 Stock Cars on Saturday night, with Elm’s Carl Crowson also in good form.
Whittlesey’s Jodie Grief produced a battling drive to finish seventh in the Lady Bangers British Championship.
You may also want to watch:
Stock car and banger racing returns to the Norfolk Arena on May 19.
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'