Fenland’s stock car racers cruise to victory at the Norfolk Arena
VETERAN Lee Green triumphed at the Norfolk Arena as Fenland’s stars drove to stock car success.
The Wisbech blue-top racer pipped brothers Dean and Shane Moat to the 1300 Stock Cars title with a fantastic performance.
There was also eye-catching displays from Les Pearce, Lee Farrell and white-top Jonny Pearce, who scored more points in one meeting than he did in the whole of 2011.
Manea’s David Polley cruised to success in the F2 Stock Cars on Saturday night, with Elm’s Carl Crowson also in good form.
Whittlesey’s Jodie Grief produced a battling drive to finish seventh in the Lady Bangers British Championship.
You may also want to watch:
Stock car and banger racing returns to the Norfolk Arena on May 19.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home