Fenland’s stock car racers cruise to victory at the Norfolk Arena
VETERAN Lee Green triumphed at the Norfolk Arena as Fenland’s stars drove to stock car success.
The Wisbech blue-top racer pipped brothers Dean and Shane Moat to the 1300 Stock Cars title with a fantastic performance.
There was also eye-catching displays from Les Pearce, Lee Farrell and white-top Jonny Pearce, who scored more points in one meeting than he did in the whole of 2011.
Manea’s David Polley cruised to success in the F2 Stock Cars on Saturday night, with Elm’s Carl Crowson also in good form.
Whittlesey’s Jodie Grief produced a battling drive to finish seventh in the Lady Bangers British Championship.
Stock car and banger racing returns to the Norfolk Arena on May 19.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 5 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed