Fenland youngsters are flying high!
- Credit: Archant
Trampoline The Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club came away with an impressive haul of trophies from a competition in Hertfordshire.
The Wisbech club took 22 members to Hitchin to compete for the first time in 10 months and the youngsters didn’t disappoint as they collected 14 trophies on the day.
The event started superbly for the three club competitors who entered the section for children with a disability. For the girls, Fabienne Clements came second and for the boys Jacob Clack and Frankie Cubberley came first and second respectively, in their group.
Bella Featherstone-Dance entered her first ever competition at Grade G and performed so well during her two routines that she moved straight up to Grade F.
The club came home with 14 trophies, a team medal and seven members also gained qualification to move up to the next grade.
You may also want to watch:
Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club is based at Thomas Clarkson Academy, offering trampoline classes for all ages and abilities. For further information contact Adele Broda on 07850 831825 or email email@example.com
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 4 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 8 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 9 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement