Fenland youngsters are flying high!
- Credit: Archant
Trampoline The Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club came away with an impressive haul of trophies from a competition in Hertfordshire.
The Wisbech club took 22 members to Hitchin to compete for the first time in 10 months and the youngsters didn’t disappoint as they collected 14 trophies on the day.
The event started superbly for the three club competitors who entered the section for children with a disability. For the girls, Fabienne Clements came second and for the boys Jacob Clack and Frankie Cubberley came first and second respectively, in their group.
Bella Featherstone-Dance entered her first ever competition at Grade G and performed so well during her two routines that she moved straight up to Grade F.
The club came home with 14 trophies, a team medal and seven members also gained qualification to move up to the next grade.
You may also want to watch:
Fenland Flyers Trampoline Club is based at Thomas Clarkson Academy, offering trampoline classes for all ages and abilities. For further information contact Adele Broda on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab