Martial arts: Wisbech & Kings Lynn Tang Soo Do earn fine haul
- Credit: Archant
Students from Wisbech & Kings Lynn Tang Soo Do had a fine haul of trophies at the World Regional Championships in Wales.
Around 400 competitors took part, with the Wisbech & Kings Lynn group winning 13 trophies in four categories.
Sophie Stanton was first in weapons and second in forms, with Tracey Kym Gooch first in forms and third in sparring and team forms.
Oscar Gray was second in weapons and third in team forms, while Lily Davies was champion in the tiny tiger category.
Nakita Davies was third in team forms, with Emilia Targanska taking third in forms and sparring and an unnamed student finishing third in weapons and second in sparring.
You may also want to watch:
Sebastian Targanski did not place this time as club owner and instructor Donna Harvey led the squad.
The club train on Monday at Lynn Sport and Thursday at Walton Highway Village club, Wisbech.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police