Martial arts: Wisbech & Kings Lynn Tang Soo Do earn fine haul
- Credit: Archant
Students from Wisbech & Kings Lynn Tang Soo Do had a fine haul of trophies at the World Regional Championships in Wales.
Around 400 competitors took part, with the Wisbech & Kings Lynn group winning 13 trophies in four categories.
Sophie Stanton was first in weapons and second in forms, with Tracey Kym Gooch first in forms and third in sparring and team forms.
Oscar Gray was second in weapons and third in team forms, while Lily Davies was champion in the tiny tiger category.
Nakita Davies was third in team forms, with Emilia Targanska taking third in forms and sparring and an unnamed student finishing third in weapons and second in sparring.
You may also want to watch:
Sebastian Targanski did not place this time as club owner and instructor Donna Harvey led the squad.
The club train on Monday at Lynn Sport and Thursday at Walton Highway Village club, Wisbech.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 8 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 9 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers