Martial arts: Wisbech & Kings Lynn Tang Soo Do earn fine haul
- Credit: Archant
Students from Wisbech & Kings Lynn Tang Soo Do had a fine haul of trophies at the World Regional Championships in Wales.
Around 400 competitors took part, with the Wisbech & Kings Lynn group winning 13 trophies in four categories.
Sophie Stanton was first in weapons and second in forms, with Tracey Kym Gooch first in forms and third in sparring and team forms.
Oscar Gray was second in weapons and third in team forms, while Lily Davies was champion in the tiny tiger category.
Nakita Davies was third in team forms, with Emilia Targanska taking third in forms and sparring and an unnamed student finishing third in weapons and second in sparring.
Sebastian Targanski did not place this time as club owner and instructor Donna Harvey led the squad.
The club train on Monday at Lynn Sport and Thursday at Walton Highway Village club, Wisbech.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 9 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 10 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights