Football fun days with the Posh
- Credit: Archant
KEEN young footballers have the chance to polish their skills at six POSH fun days being organised by Peterborough United in Fenland this August.
Aimed at boys and girls aged four to 12, they are being held at the Manor Leisure Centre in Whittlesey on August 5-7 and March Town FC on August 19-21.
Each day will feature a variety of fun-based activities run by FA and UEFA qualified coaches from The Posh.
Players may also get the chance to meet some of the club’s first-team stars who are due to visit for one day at each venue to sign autographs and pose for photographs.
Similar sessions run by Peterborough United coaches proved very popular at the opening of the all-weather pitch next to the Chatteris Leisure centre last year.
You may also want to watch:
August’s courses cost £15 for one day, £25 for two and £30 for three with a £5 reduction each day for Junior Posh members.
For more details and booking forms, email email@example.com
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road