Football fun days with the Posh
- Credit: Archant
KEEN young footballers have the chance to polish their skills at six POSH fun days being organised by Peterborough United in Fenland this August.
Aimed at boys and girls aged four to 12, they are being held at the Manor Leisure Centre in Whittlesey on August 5-7 and March Town FC on August 19-21.
Each day will feature a variety of fun-based activities run by FA and UEFA qualified coaches from The Posh.
Players may also get the chance to meet some of the club’s first-team stars who are due to visit for one day at each venue to sign autographs and pose for photographs.
Similar sessions run by Peterborough United coaches proved very popular at the opening of the all-weather pitch next to the Chatteris Leisure centre last year.
August’s courses cost £15 for one day, £25 for two and £30 for three with a £5 reduction each day for Junior Posh members.
For more details and booking forms, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road