Football fun days with the Posh
- Credit: Archant
KEEN young footballers have the chance to polish their skills at six POSH fun days being organised by Peterborough United in Fenland this August.
Aimed at boys and girls aged four to 12, they are being held at the Manor Leisure Centre in Whittlesey on August 5-7 and March Town FC on August 19-21.
Each day will feature a variety of fun-based activities run by FA and UEFA qualified coaches from The Posh.
Players may also get the chance to meet some of the club’s first-team stars who are due to visit for one day at each venue to sign autographs and pose for photographs.
Similar sessions run by Peterborough United coaches proved very popular at the opening of the all-weather pitch next to the Chatteris Leisure centre last year.
You may also want to watch:
August’s courses cost £15 for one day, £25 for two and £30 for three with a £5 reduction each day for Junior Posh members.
For more details and booking forms, email email@example.com
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized