Frankham to step back in the ring later this month
- Credit: Archant
ELI Frankham will step back in the ring in Peterborough on June 22.
The Walpole St Andrew boxer, 20, impressed in his first professional bout last month, overcoming the vastly more experienced Paul Morris, from Preston.
His opponent is due to be announced in the next week.
Frankham said: “It’s going to be a tougher fight against a more experienced opponent but I am going to perform better.
“My training has been tougher and I’ve had some good sparring seasons.
You may also want to watch:
“Last week I sparred with Michael Sprott.”
Tickets for his next bout, which takes place at Peterborough Arena, are £30 for standard, £50 for ringside and £75 for VIP, which includes dinner.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
To get hold of one call Vanessa on 01945 781386 or 07766 060147