Frankham to step back in the ring later this month
- Credit: Archant
ELI Frankham will step back in the ring in Peterborough on June 22.
The Walpole St Andrew boxer, 20, impressed in his first professional bout last month, overcoming the vastly more experienced Paul Morris, from Preston.
His opponent is due to be announced in the next week.
Frankham said: “It’s going to be a tougher fight against a more experienced opponent but I am going to perform better.
“My training has been tougher and I’ve had some good sparring seasons.
You may also want to watch:
“Last week I sparred with Michael Sprott.”
Tickets for his next bout, which takes place at Peterborough Arena, are £30 for standard, £50 for ringside and £75 for VIP, which includes dinner.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash
To get hold of one call Vanessa on 01945 781386 or 07766 060147