Fundraiser Esme smashes her personal best at Run Norwich 10k
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club’s Esme Whitelam took on her biggest running challenge last weekend – raising hundreds for charity in the process.
She completed the city-centre race in one hour, 33 minutes and nine seconds alongside Karen Smith, Wendy Paynter and her father, Steve Whitelam.
Other Three Counties members were also in action last weekend in a variety of 5km Park Runs.
Run Norwich 10K:
Esme Whitelam – 1:33:09 (PB)
Karen Smith – 1:33:12
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
Wendy Paynter – 1:33:12
Steve Whitelam – 1:33:13
King’s Lynn 5K Park Run:
Joseph Hammond – 24:54
Anthony Betts – 27:10 (PB)
James Hammond – 31:11
Frances Salter – 31:24
Wimpole 5K Park Run:
Colin Simpson – 23:26