GALLERY: Aussies Seymour and Shaw star in March Town’s win over Camden
- Credit: Archant
March Town’s two Australian stars were on song as they picked up a six wicket win over basement side Camden at The Avenue on Saturday.
The visitors batted first and found themselves languishing at 67-8 before some late resistance saw them muster 121 all out.
Steve Seymour did the bulk of the damage claiming 5-52, while captain Chris Ringham chipped in with 3-15.
In reply, three batsman fell for ducks as March found themselves 62-4.
But Stephen Shaw, who had been an injury doubt for the game, scored an unbeaten 71 and Ben Pyle made 25 not out to see them home.
You may also want to watch:
March, who sit 7th in the Tucker Gardner League, travel to second from bottom Cambridge NCI on Saturday.
On Sunday, more than 80 people attended the club’s open day, which included girls coaching in the morning and an annual President’s XI versus Chairman’s XI match in the afternoon.
- 1 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 2 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 7 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 8 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
Club Chairman Les Mills “Our thanks to Waitrose for sponsorship of our ECB Open Day. The afternoon tea and excellent cakes were enjoyed by the players, spectators and visitors who attended during the day.”