GALLERY: Chatteris lose out in seven goal Milton thriller while Watson fires Doddington to another win
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris Town’s four game Cambs Senior A winning streak came to an end in a seven goal thriller against Milton on Saturday.
James Harness, Josh Dodman and Ross Alexander were on target but the Lilies lost 4-3 at West Street.
There was better news for Wisbech St Mary, who beat Cherry Hinton 4-2 in the Cambs Premier League.
In Cambs Senior B, Doddington United maintained their title push with a 2-0 win over Lakenheath Reserves. Jermaine Watson grabbed both goals. Wimblington lost 3-2 at Barrington.
Outwell Swifts progressed to the quarter finals of the William Coad Intermediate Cup with a 1-0 win at Girton United.
You may also want to watch:
In NMC 1B, Chatteris Town Reserves lost 4-1 at Buckden. Reagan Brown, Chris McAree and Curtis Knight got the goals as Wisbech St Mary Reserves won 3-0 at Manea United.
March Town United Reserves won 3-0 at Elsworth Sports in the Creake Charity Shield.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
In the Peterborough and District League, Jack Bates bagged a brace and Matthew Heron was on target as Whittlesey (Coates) Athletic won 3-1 at Thorney.
Mariusz Kudyba hit a hat-trick and 15 for the season in Leverington Sports’ 4-2 win over Holbeach United Reserves. Anthony Melton got the other goal.