GALLERY: Chatteris lose out in seven goal Milton thriller while Watson fires Doddington to another win
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris Town’s four game Cambs Senior A winning streak came to an end in a seven goal thriller against Milton on Saturday.
James Harness, Josh Dodman and Ross Alexander were on target but the Lilies lost 4-3 at West Street.
There was better news for Wisbech St Mary, who beat Cherry Hinton 4-2 in the Cambs Premier League.
In Cambs Senior B, Doddington United maintained their title push with a 2-0 win over Lakenheath Reserves. Jermaine Watson grabbed both goals. Wimblington lost 3-2 at Barrington.
Outwell Swifts progressed to the quarter finals of the William Coad Intermediate Cup with a 1-0 win at Girton United.
You may also want to watch:
In NMC 1B, Chatteris Town Reserves lost 4-1 at Buckden. Reagan Brown, Chris McAree and Curtis Knight got the goals as Wisbech St Mary Reserves won 3-0 at Manea United.
March Town United Reserves won 3-0 at Elsworth Sports in the Creake Charity Shield.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 9 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
In the Peterborough and District League, Jack Bates bagged a brace and Matthew Heron was on target as Whittlesey (Coates) Athletic won 3-1 at Thorney.
Mariusz Kudyba hit a hat-trick and 15 for the season in Leverington Sports’ 4-2 win over Holbeach United Reserves. Anthony Melton got the other goal.