GALLERY: Chatteris lose out in seven goal Milton thriller while Watson fires Doddington to another win
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris Town’s four game Cambs Senior A winning streak came to an end in a seven goal thriller against Milton on Saturday.
James Harness, Josh Dodman and Ross Alexander were on target but the Lilies lost 4-3 at West Street.
There was better news for Wisbech St Mary, who beat Cherry Hinton 4-2 in the Cambs Premier League.
In Cambs Senior B, Doddington United maintained their title push with a 2-0 win over Lakenheath Reserves. Jermaine Watson grabbed both goals. Wimblington lost 3-2 at Barrington.
Outwell Swifts progressed to the quarter finals of the William Coad Intermediate Cup with a 1-0 win at Girton United.
You may also want to watch:
In NMC 1B, Chatteris Town Reserves lost 4-1 at Buckden. Reagan Brown, Chris McAree and Curtis Knight got the goals as Wisbech St Mary Reserves won 3-0 at Manea United.
March Town United Reserves won 3-0 at Elsworth Sports in the Creake Charity Shield.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
In the Peterborough and District League, Jack Bates bagged a brace and Matthew Heron was on target as Whittlesey (Coates) Athletic won 3-1 at Thorney.
Mariusz Kudyba hit a hat-trick and 15 for the season in Leverington Sports’ 4-2 win over Holbeach United Reserves. Anthony Melton got the other goal.