GALLERY: Chatteris Town A pick up valuable point but Wisbech St Mary suffer loss - Fenland football round-up
- Credit: Archant
Goals from Giovanni Mandato and Ryan Wykes helped Chatteris Town A a pick up a valuable 1-1 draw with high flying Waterbeach Colts Old Boys in Kershaw NMC 4B on Saturday.
Doddington United Reserves lost 4-1 at Littleport Town Reserves.
In the Kershaw Premier League, Wisbech St Mary lost 4-2 at Brampton.
Sam Hanslip’s goal helped Outwell Swifts win 1-0 at Orwell in Kershaw Senior B, while Wimblington beat Lakenheath Reserves 4-3.
In NMC 1B, Manea United won 2-1 at Wisbech St Mary Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
March Rangers lost 2-1 at Cottenham United Reserves, Mepal were thrashed 12-0 by Red Lodge and Wisbech St Mary A lost 5-1 to Alconbury in NMC 2B.
Jonny Allan scored but Upwell Town are out of the John Ablett Cup after losing 5-1 to Houghton and Wyton.
- 1 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 2 Long-serving work couple leaving Fens for Nigeria to build care home
- 3 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 5 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 6 Primary school joins laureate's £100m-a-year bid to boost libraries
- 7 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 8 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely
- 9 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 10 March Town United in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
Chatteris Fen Tigers were also eliminated following a 4-1 loss at Little Paxton.
Whittlesey (Coates) Athletic are through to the last eight of the PFA Senior Cup after beating Moulton Harrox 2-1. Danny Dance and Simon Flanz scored.
But Leverington Sports, despite Mariusz Kudyba’s goal, are out of the cup following a 4-1 loss at Pinchbeck United.