GALLERY: Chatteris Town A pick up valuable point but Wisbech St Mary suffer loss - Fenland football round-up
- Credit: Archant
Goals from Giovanni Mandato and Ryan Wykes helped Chatteris Town A a pick up a valuable 1-1 draw with high flying Waterbeach Colts Old Boys in Kershaw NMC 4B on Saturday.
Doddington United Reserves lost 4-1 at Littleport Town Reserves.
In the Kershaw Premier League, Wisbech St Mary lost 4-2 at Brampton.
Sam Hanslip’s goal helped Outwell Swifts win 1-0 at Orwell in Kershaw Senior B, while Wimblington beat Lakenheath Reserves 4-3.
In NMC 1B, Manea United won 2-1 at Wisbech St Mary Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
March Rangers lost 2-1 at Cottenham United Reserves, Mepal were thrashed 12-0 by Red Lodge and Wisbech St Mary A lost 5-1 to Alconbury in NMC 2B.
Jonny Allan scored but Upwell Town are out of the John Ablett Cup after losing 5-1 to Houghton and Wyton.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 6 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Chatteris Fen Tigers were also eliminated following a 4-1 loss at Little Paxton.
Whittlesey (Coates) Athletic are through to the last eight of the PFA Senior Cup after beating Moulton Harrox 2-1. Danny Dance and Simon Flanz scored.
But Leverington Sports, despite Mariusz Kudyba’s goal, are out of the cup following a 4-1 loss at Pinchbeck United.