GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful officiating’ after March Town United are hit for six
BOSS Paul Crosbie condemned the “woeful officiating” after March Town United were hit for six by Swaffham Town.
The Hares were thumped 6-1 by Swaffham - their sixth consecutive loss in the Thurlow Nunn First Division. Danny Emmington got March’s goal.
It was a miserable return for former captain Luke Pepper who re-signed from Yaxley on the eve of Saturday’s game.
Crosbie said: “It was a combination of woeful officiating, our poor play and wasteful finishing. It was a really deflating afternoon.”
Crosbie bemoaned a controversial penalty decision and highlighted four offside decisions in the build-up to goals.
The Hares, who now sit 14th in the league, have a weekend break next week but they travel to Debenham LC on December 1.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 7 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?