GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful officiating’ after March Town United are hit for six
BOSS Paul Crosbie condemned the “woeful officiating” after March Town United were hit for six by Swaffham Town.
The Hares were thumped 6-1 by Swaffham - their sixth consecutive loss in the Thurlow Nunn First Division. Danny Emmington got March’s goal.
It was a miserable return for former captain Luke Pepper who re-signed from Yaxley on the eve of Saturday’s game.
Crosbie said: “It was a combination of woeful officiating, our poor play and wasteful finishing. It was a really deflating afternoon.”
Crosbie bemoaned a controversial penalty decision and highlighted four offside decisions in the build-up to goals.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares, who now sit 14th in the league, have a weekend break next week but they travel to Debenham LC on December 1.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash