GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful officiating’ after March Town United are hit for six
BOSS Paul Crosbie condemned the “woeful officiating” after March Town United were hit for six by Swaffham Town.
The Hares were thumped 6-1 by Swaffham - their sixth consecutive loss in the Thurlow Nunn First Division. Danny Emmington got March’s goal.
It was a miserable return for former captain Luke Pepper who re-signed from Yaxley on the eve of Saturday’s game.
Crosbie said: “It was a combination of woeful officiating, our poor play and wasteful finishing. It was a really deflating afternoon.”
Crosbie bemoaned a controversial penalty decision and highlighted four offside decisions in the build-up to goals.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares, who now sit 14th in the league, have a weekend break next week but they travel to Debenham LC on December 1.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle