GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful officiating’ after March Town United are hit for six
BOSS Paul Crosbie condemned the “woeful officiating” after March Town United were hit for six by Swaffham Town.
The Hares were thumped 6-1 by Swaffham - their sixth consecutive loss in the Thurlow Nunn First Division. Danny Emmington got March’s goal.
It was a miserable return for former captain Luke Pepper who re-signed from Yaxley on the eve of Saturday’s game.
Crosbie said: “It was a combination of woeful officiating, our poor play and wasteful finishing. It was a really deflating afternoon.”
Crosbie bemoaned a controversial penalty decision and highlighted four offside decisions in the build-up to goals.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares, who now sit 14th in the league, have a weekend break next week but they travel to Debenham LC on December 1.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 5 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 10 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’