GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful’ second half display as March Town United fall to 2-1 defeat
BOSS Paul Crosbie bemoaned his side’s woeful second half display after March Town United fell to a 2-1 defeat against Great Yarmouth Town.
The Hares started brightly in front of 75 fans at the GER on Saturday and Lewis Thompson put them in front in the 10th minute.
But the Bloaters levelled six minutes before the break and they went on to claim a winner as they dominated the second period.
Crosbie said: “We were woeful in the second half - not a shot on goal.
“There was only one team in it in the first half but we made one mistake and let them back in.
You may also want to watch:
“When we play we are good, when we don’t show desire we are awful.”
March travel to Fen rivals Wisbech Town on Tuesday night, for the preliminary round of the Red Insure League Cup. The Hares will be looking to avenge the 8-1 pre-season thrashing they suffered at the hands of their neighbours in July.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite