GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful’ second half display as March Town United fall to 2-1 defeat
BOSS Paul Crosbie bemoaned his side’s woeful second half display after March Town United fell to a 2-1 defeat against Great Yarmouth Town.
The Hares started brightly in front of 75 fans at the GER on Saturday and Lewis Thompson put them in front in the 10th minute.
But the Bloaters levelled six minutes before the break and they went on to claim a winner as they dominated the second period.
Crosbie said: “We were woeful in the second half - not a shot on goal.
“There was only one team in it in the first half but we made one mistake and let them back in.
You may also want to watch:
“When we play we are good, when we don’t show desire we are awful.”
March travel to Fen rivals Wisbech Town on Tuesday night, for the preliminary round of the Red Insure League Cup. The Hares will be looking to avenge the 8-1 pre-season thrashing they suffered at the hands of their neighbours in July.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 4 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 5 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 6 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 10 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site