GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful’ second half display as March Town United fall to 2-1 defeat
BOSS Paul Crosbie bemoaned his side’s woeful second half display after March Town United fell to a 2-1 defeat against Great Yarmouth Town.
The Hares started brightly in front of 75 fans at the GER on Saturday and Lewis Thompson put them in front in the 10th minute.
But the Bloaters levelled six minutes before the break and they went on to claim a winner as they dominated the second period.
Crosbie said: “We were woeful in the second half - not a shot on goal.
“There was only one team in it in the first half but we made one mistake and let them back in.
“When we play we are good, when we don’t show desire we are awful.”
March travel to Fen rivals Wisbech Town on Tuesday night, for the preliminary round of the Red Insure League Cup. The Hares will be looking to avenge the 8-1 pre-season thrashing they suffered at the hands of their neighbours in July.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 6 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 7 Santa's magical, mystery arrival in the Fens on a tractor
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 10 OPINION: Alliance challenges 'political point scoring' by opposition leader