GALLERY: Crosbie condemns ‘woeful’ second half display as March Town United fall to 2-1 defeat
BOSS Paul Crosbie bemoaned his side’s woeful second half display after March Town United fell to a 2-1 defeat against Great Yarmouth Town.
The Hares started brightly in front of 75 fans at the GER on Saturday and Lewis Thompson put them in front in the 10th minute.
But the Bloaters levelled six minutes before the break and they went on to claim a winner as they dominated the second period.
Crosbie said: “We were woeful in the second half - not a shot on goal.
“There was only one team in it in the first half but we made one mistake and let them back in.
You may also want to watch:
“When we play we are good, when we don’t show desire we are awful.”
March travel to Fen rivals Wisbech Town on Tuesday night, for the preliminary round of the Red Insure League Cup. The Hares will be looking to avenge the 8-1 pre-season thrashing they suffered at the hands of their neighbours in July.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart