GALLERY: Fenland cricket round-up - May 31
- Credit: Archant
March Town II had a day to forget against Kimbolton at The Avenue in Cambs Senior League Division One, losing by 87 runs.
The visitors made 173-6 which March, after collapsing to 27-5, were never in danger in threatening - they finished on 86-9.
Chatteris’ game with Thriplow was called off due to a wet outfield.
In Cambs Senior League Division Two, Wisbech II chased down City of Ely’s 153-9 with ease, winning by nine wickets.
But in Cambs Junior League Division Two North, Wisbech III had a day to forget against leaders Littleport, losing by 102 runs.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Chapman’s 4-43 restricted Littleport to 150 all out but, in reply, Wisbech III crumbled to 48 all out.
Leverington remain top of Cambs Junior League Division Three North after a five wicket win over Cambridge NCI IV.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
There was a first win of season for Chatteris II against Bluntisham II.
Bluntisham II were all out for 90, with Daniel Lynn (4-11) and Paul Foster (3-12) doing the damage.
Chatteris II chased it down to win by six wickets, with Kristian Brown making 36 no.
But second bottom March III lost by 53 runs to Haddenham.
David Haslegrave took 4-21 as Haddenham made 154. Despite James Stimpson’s 38 no, March were 101 all out.
In Cambs Junior League Division Four North, Shardul Brahmbratt almost singlehandedly helped Doddington beat Cottenham by nine wickets,
He took 5-33 as Cottenham were 119 all out then smacked 70 not out as Doddington reached the target with nine wickets to spare.