GALLERY: March Bears 0 - 22 Cantabrigian II
- Credit: Archant
March Bears’ lost 22-0 to Cantabrigian II in the Eastern Counties Greene King Division 2 West on Saturday.
The visitors raced into a 17-0 lead in the first half but, inspired by a stern half time team talk, the Bears proved much stiffer competition after the break.
However, a lapse in concentration meant Cantabrigian added the only try if the second half.
March Bears chairman Barry Feetham said: “The second half performance was much improved from the first half. The players lifted their game, contested every ball and ensured tackles stopped the opposition.
“There is lot to work on at training in key areas of the game, sharpening up on players concentration.
You may also want to watch:
“More communication during the game is needed and the line outs need to be sorted.”
March Bears travel to Sawston, who have lost both their games this season, on Saturday.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 9 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail