GALLERY: March Bears 0 - 22 Cantabrigian II
- Credit: Archant
March Bears’ lost 22-0 to Cantabrigian II in the Eastern Counties Greene King Division 2 West on Saturday.
The visitors raced into a 17-0 lead in the first half but, inspired by a stern half time team talk, the Bears proved much stiffer competition after the break.
However, a lapse in concentration meant Cantabrigian added the only try if the second half.
March Bears chairman Barry Feetham said: “The second half performance was much improved from the first half. The players lifted their game, contested every ball and ensured tackles stopped the opposition.
“There is lot to work on at training in key areas of the game, sharpening up on players concentration.
You may also want to watch:
“More communication during the game is needed and the line outs need to be sorted.”
March Bears travel to Sawston, who have lost both their games this season, on Saturday.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home