GALLERY: March lose to Ramsey but Beresford inspires seconds to Bluntisham win
- Credit: Archant
March Town lost by five wickets to Ramsey at The Avenue on Saturday.
The hosts lost the toss on a damp wicket but Aussies Steve Seymour (30) and Steve Shaw (25) knuckled down to help them to 59-2.
But March lost their remaining eight wickets for 42 and were dismissed for 101.
March had the visitors in trouble at 59-4 but Ramsey re-grouped and reached the target in the 33rd over.
James Beresford’s five wicket haul helped March II pull off an unlikely two run win over Bluntisham in a friendly.
March batted first and made an measly 119-9 off 40 overs, with extras top scoring (23).
But Beresford (5-15) and Jason Bullman (3-12) shared eight wickets as Bluntisham were all out for 117.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks