GALLERY: March lose to Ramsey but Beresford inspires seconds to Bluntisham win
- Credit: Archant
March Town lost by five wickets to Ramsey at The Avenue on Saturday.
The hosts lost the toss on a damp wicket but Aussies Steve Seymour (30) and Steve Shaw (25) knuckled down to help them to 59-2.
But March lost their remaining eight wickets for 42 and were dismissed for 101.
March had the visitors in trouble at 59-4 but Ramsey re-grouped and reached the target in the 33rd over.
James Beresford’s five wicket haul helped March II pull off an unlikely two run win over Bluntisham in a friendly.
You may also want to watch:
March batted first and made an measly 119-9 off 40 overs, with extras top scoring (23).
But Beresford (5-15) and Jason Bullman (3-12) shared eight wickets as Bluntisham were all out for 117.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic