GALLERY: March lose to Ramsey but Beresford inspires seconds to Bluntisham win
- Credit: Archant
March Town lost by five wickets to Ramsey at The Avenue on Saturday.
The hosts lost the toss on a damp wicket but Aussies Steve Seymour (30) and Steve Shaw (25) knuckled down to help them to 59-2.
But March lost their remaining eight wickets for 42 and were dismissed for 101.
March had the visitors in trouble at 59-4 but Ramsey re-grouped and reached the target in the 33rd over.
James Beresford’s five wicket haul helped March II pull off an unlikely two run win over Bluntisham in a friendly.
You may also want to watch:
March batted first and made an measly 119-9 off 40 overs, with extras top scoring (23).
But Beresford (5-15) and Jason Bullman (3-12) shared eight wickets as Bluntisham were all out for 117.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down