GALLERY: March Town United 3 - 1 Team Bury - Bartlett praises side’s response after slow start
- Credit: Archant
March Town United made it four on the bounce with a 3-1 win over Team Bury on Saturday but manager Chris Bartlett says they need to start games better.
The Hares went behind at the GER but Liam Merryweather provided the perfect response, heading in a corner.
In the second half, Jordan Fiddes scored a header and Juliano Menezes scored his third goal in three games with a deflected shot to seal the win.
March are sixth in the Thurlow Nunn First Division, just one point behind leaders Debenham LC and with a game in hand.
Bartlett said: “We were a bit slow out of the blocks on Saturday but it was a good response in the second half.
“You can’t complain about four wins in a row and seven out of 10 in the league.”
Bartlett has demanded a fast start from his players when the Hares travel to second bottom AFC Sudbury Reserves on Saturday.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 10 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
Grant Watson could be available despite requiring 10 stitches in a head found after being elbowed in the Team Bury game.
Luke Pepper and Lewis McManus, who both made cameos against Team Bury, should also feature.
Bartlett is hopeful Ash Brand, David Jackson and Tom Flatters will be back in action within three weeks.