March Golf Club ‘excited’ to welcome members back amid coronavirus lockdown
- Credit: Archant
March Golf Club were excited to welcome back its members to the course since it was forced to shut nearly two months ago.
Members flocked to the course since the club reopened its doors on May 13, with a new online booking system in place which allows tee times to be booked to help abide by social distancing guidelines.
Both the greens team and management kept busy to ensure the course was in fine condition following the Government’s announcement to ease some of its coronavirus lockdown measures last week.
Emma Norman, ladies’ captain, said: “It’s lovely to see the return of all our ladies with the addition of some new lady members.
“The course is in superb condition and praise should go to the greenkeepers and volunteers who have put a lot of hard work in.”
You may also want to watch:
Full memberships and summer memberships are available from Monday, June 1. For more information, email club secretary Michal Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years