March Town Ladies secure new sponsor as men’s teams cement a winning weekend
- Credit: Archant
March Town Ladies have been boosted off the pitch after they secured a new sponsor.
The Hares have been supported by Hillberry’s Kitchens and Bedrooms, who have sponsored the ladies’ teams matchday polo shirts for the 2020-21 season.
Gary Davis, manager of March Town Ladies, said: “The team look very smart and it is great to be supported by local businesses.”
The ladies were without a fixture at the weekend, but look to record a first win in three Cambridgeshire Women’s County League Premier Division matches versus Cambridge City Ladies 3rds at the GER on Sunday, November 1, 2pm.
Meanwhile, the men’s teams were in fine form as they all recorded victories.
You may also want to watch:
Arran Duke’s first-team won 2-0 at Diss Town in Thurlow Nunn League, First Division North on Saturday thanks to Jack Friend and an own goal, while the reserve and A teams won in the Cambs League.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite