Home players Bowers and Rippington involved as Wisbech hosts Cambridgeshire Buckinghamshire clash
- Credit: Archant
Two Wisbech Town players have been representing their county at their home ground over the past three days.
Josh Bowers and Sam Rippington have both been in action for Cambridgeshire against Buckinghamshire in a three day Minor Counties clash at Harecroft Road.
Cambs batted first and made an imposing 427-8 off 90 overs.
Rippington took 4-123 as Bucks replied with 382-8 dec.
Cambs struggled in their second innings, battling to 161 all out.
You may also want to watch:
Bucks, chasing 206 to win, midway through the final day, are 35-1.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors