Home players Bowers and Rippington involved as Wisbech hosts Cambridgeshire Buckinghamshire clash
- Credit: Archant
Two Wisbech Town players have been representing their county at their home ground over the past three days.
Josh Bowers and Sam Rippington have both been in action for Cambridgeshire against Buckinghamshire in a three day Minor Counties clash at Harecroft Road.
Cambs batted first and made an imposing 427-8 off 90 overs.
Rippington took 4-123 as Bucks replied with 382-8 dec.
Cambs struggled in their second innings, battling to 161 all out.
You may also want to watch:
Bucks, chasing 206 to win, midway through the final day, are 35-1.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic