Jackson rejoins Swaffham Town after short, successful spell at Wisbech Town
- Credit: Archant
JOE Jackson has left Wisbech Town to rejoin Swaffham Town.
The young striker, who impressed during his half a season at the club, has left for personal reasons.
He took to Twitter to pay tribute to the club and its supporters.
He said: “Just want to say a massive thank you to Wisbech Town for last season. It was a great experience to step up and play at that level with so many quality players and a great bunch of lads.
“I have gone back to Swaffham purely for personal reasons.
“The fans that Wisbech have are incredible. Never failed to make me smile with the noise, passion and banter they give out.
As for the club and the squad/management, I want to wish you all the best for the future.”
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks