Jackson rejoins Swaffham Town after short, successful spell at Wisbech Town
- Credit: Archant
JOE Jackson has left Wisbech Town to rejoin Swaffham Town.
The young striker, who impressed during his half a season at the club, has left for personal reasons.
He took to Twitter to pay tribute to the club and its supporters.
He said: “Just want to say a massive thank you to Wisbech Town for last season. It was a great experience to step up and play at that level with so many quality players and a great bunch of lads.
“I have gone back to Swaffham purely for personal reasons.
You may also want to watch:
“The fans that Wisbech have are incredible. Never failed to make me smile with the noise, passion and banter they give out.
As for the club and the squad/management, I want to wish you all the best for the future.”
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 8 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’