Jackson rejoins Swaffham Town after short, successful spell at Wisbech Town
- Credit: Archant
JOE Jackson has left Wisbech Town to rejoin Swaffham Town.
The young striker, who impressed during his half a season at the club, has left for personal reasons.
He took to Twitter to pay tribute to the club and its supporters.
He said: “Just want to say a massive thank you to Wisbech Town for last season. It was a great experience to step up and play at that level with so many quality players and a great bunch of lads.
“I have gone back to Swaffham purely for personal reasons.
You may also want to watch:
“The fans that Wisbech have are incredible. Never failed to make me smile with the noise, passion and banter they give out.
As for the club and the squad/management, I want to wish you all the best for the future.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic