Jackson rejoins Swaffham Town after short, successful spell at Wisbech Town
- Credit: Archant
JOE Jackson has left Wisbech Town to rejoin Swaffham Town.
The young striker, who impressed during his half a season at the club, has left for personal reasons.
He took to Twitter to pay tribute to the club and its supporters.
He said: “Just want to say a massive thank you to Wisbech Town for last season. It was a great experience to step up and play at that level with so many quality players and a great bunch of lads.
“I have gone back to Swaffham purely for personal reasons.
You may also want to watch:
“The fans that Wisbech have are incredible. Never failed to make me smile with the noise, passion and banter they give out.
As for the club and the squad/management, I want to wish you all the best for the future.”
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school