Jessica leads the way as March Marlins shine in Senior Fenland League
- Credit: Archant
March Marlins were in fine form in Wisbech for the first round of the Senior Fenland League.
Up against strong opposition, marlins swimmers picked up 19 personal bests and six club records.
Jessica Shaw won three of her four races and set a club record, while Nat Cook managed five personal bests.
Aiden Gray broke two club records, while there were also club records for Chloe Richardson and Ciara Mason.
A replacement is needed for Tracey Palmer, who has stepped down as club secretary.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: “Tracey has done a sterling job for the past four years and will be greatly missed.
“That means we are looking for a new volunteer to take on these roles. If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com or contact a member of the committee at the pool.”
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 8 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title