Jessica leads the way as March Marlins shine in Senior Fenland League
- Credit: Archant
March Marlins were in fine form in Wisbech for the first round of the Senior Fenland League.
Up against strong opposition, marlins swimmers picked up 19 personal bests and six club records.
Jessica Shaw won three of her four races and set a club record, while Nat Cook managed five personal bests.
Aiden Gray broke two club records, while there were also club records for Chloe Richardson and Ciara Mason.
A replacement is needed for Tracey Palmer, who has stepped down as club secretary.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: “Tracey has done a sterling job for the past four years and will be greatly missed.
“That means we are looking for a new volunteer to take on these roles. If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com or contact a member of the committee at the pool.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer