Jessica leads the way as March Marlins shine in Senior Fenland League
- Credit: Archant
March Marlins were in fine form in Wisbech for the first round of the Senior Fenland League.
Up against strong opposition, marlins swimmers picked up 19 personal bests and six club records.
Jessica Shaw won three of her four races and set a club record, while Nat Cook managed five personal bests.
Aiden Gray broke two club records, while there were also club records for Chloe Richardson and Ciara Mason.
A replacement is needed for Tracey Palmer, who has stepped down as club secretary.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: “Tracey has done a sterling job for the past four years and will be greatly missed.
“That means we are looking for a new volunteer to take on these roles. If you are interested please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the committee at the pool.”
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo