Karate: Karate school celebrate great year
SAMURAI Black Belt Karate School celebrated their most successful year to date at their end of year party at Leverington Sports and Social Club. In the past 12 months, the club has achieved 13 dan grade passes, received two national coaching awards and ch
SAMURAI Black Belt Karate School celebrated their most successful year to date at their end of year party at Leverington Sports and Social Club.
In the past 12 months, the club has achieved 13 dan grade passes, received two national coaching awards and chief coach Steve King was appointed on to the instructor team of the British National Martial Arts Association.
The club has expanded its classes and many students have worked hard to make great progress.
After much deliberation, the winners of the student of the year awards were announced as Sarah Dickens in the adult category and Sophie Downey in the juniors.
You may also want to watch:
Both students gained outstanding first dan passes last year and have made exceptional progress to achieve such a high standard.
More class details are available from sensei Steve King on 01945 773713 or 07843 414433 or at www.samuraimartialarts.co.uk
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 9 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 10 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic