The opening meeting of the Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club s 2006 championship got off the line at the weekend. James Fisher won the junior 70cc class ahead of Marcus Pett and Luke Maders. Ashley Hudson put in a flying performance to win the 100cc c
The opening meeting of the Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club's 2006 championship got off the line at the weekend.
James Fisher won the junior 70cc class ahead of Marcus Pett and Luke Maders.
Ashley Hudson put in a flying performance to win the 100cc class ahead of second-placed Jack Swann.
In the new 125cc four-stroke class, Sam Russell took the chequered flag ahead of George Carter and Charlotte Ward.
Joe Carter put in an impressive display to win the 125cc senior race ahead of Allen Brunton in second and Steve Elsom third.
Paul Gutteridge took maximum points with five wins in the 250cc class. Rob Lawson finished second and Marcus Hudson third.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
The junior all-comers race was won by Sam Russell while Paul Gutteridge took the senior race.
The junior of the day award went to Sadie Golding and all trophies were kindly sponsored by Robin Secker, of Tan Rose Nurseries, Outwell.