The opening meeting of the Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club s 2006 championship got off the line at the weekend. James Fisher won the junior 70cc class ahead of Marcus Pett and Luke Maders. Ashley Hudson put in a flying performance to win the 100cc c
The opening meeting of the Wisbech and District Kart Racing Club's 2006 championship got off the line at the weekend.
James Fisher won the junior 70cc class ahead of Marcus Pett and Luke Maders.
Ashley Hudson put in a flying performance to win the 100cc class ahead of second-placed Jack Swann.
In the new 125cc four-stroke class, Sam Russell took the chequered flag ahead of George Carter and Charlotte Ward.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Carter put in an impressive display to win the 125cc senior race ahead of Allen Brunton in second and Steve Elsom third.
Paul Gutteridge took maximum points with five wins in the 250cc class. Rob Lawson finished second and Marcus Hudson third.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
The junior all-comers race was won by Sam Russell while Paul Gutteridge took the senior race.
The junior of the day award went to Sadie Golding and all trophies were kindly sponsored by Robin Secker, of Tan Rose Nurseries, Outwell.