NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Double shirt sponsorship boost for March Town
- Credit: Archant
March Town have struck two major shirt sponsorship deals with local companies.
It’s a case of a long-serving former Hares player becoming a backer where Cambridgeshire Brickwork Ltd supremo Gary White is concerned.
His company will be emblazoned on the Thurlow Nunn League First Division club’s home kit for the next four seasons while Art On Glass Ltd – a company belonging to Dan Brownlow and specialising in windows, doors and conservatories – have become away shirt sponsors.
White said: “Myself and Dan both jumped at the chance to be main sponsors of a club I represented or more than 20 years.
“Not only is this a good move for our businesses within the local community, we both feel that success is on the way for the club.
“The right management is now in place to take March on to the next level.”
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall