NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Double shirt sponsorship boost for March Town
- Credit: Archant
March Town have struck two major shirt sponsorship deals with local companies.
It’s a case of a long-serving former Hares player becoming a backer where Cambridgeshire Brickwork Ltd supremo Gary White is concerned.
His company will be emblazoned on the Thurlow Nunn League First Division club’s home kit for the next four seasons while Art On Glass Ltd – a company belonging to Dan Brownlow and specialising in windows, doors and conservatories – have become away shirt sponsors.
White said: “Myself and Dan both jumped at the chance to be main sponsors of a club I represented or more than 20 years.
“Not only is this a good move for our businesses within the local community, we both feel that success is on the way for the club.
You may also want to watch:
“The right management is now in place to take March on to the next level.”
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years