NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Double shirt sponsorship boost for March Town
- Credit: Archant
March Town have struck two major shirt sponsorship deals with local companies.
It’s a case of a long-serving former Hares player becoming a backer where Cambridgeshire Brickwork Ltd supremo Gary White is concerned.
His company will be emblazoned on the Thurlow Nunn League First Division club’s home kit for the next four seasons while Art On Glass Ltd – a company belonging to Dan Brownlow and specialising in windows, doors and conservatories – have become away shirt sponsors.
White said: “Myself and Dan both jumped at the chance to be main sponsors of a club I represented or more than 20 years.
“Not only is this a good move for our businesses within the local community, we both feel that success is on the way for the club.
You may also want to watch:
“The right management is now in place to take March on to the next level.”
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton