NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Double shirt sponsorship boost for March Town
- Credit: Archant
March Town have struck two major shirt sponsorship deals with local companies.
It’s a case of a long-serving former Hares player becoming a backer where Cambridgeshire Brickwork Ltd supremo Gary White is concerned.
His company will be emblazoned on the Thurlow Nunn League First Division club’s home kit for the next four seasons while Art On Glass Ltd – a company belonging to Dan Brownlow and specialising in windows, doors and conservatories – have become away shirt sponsors.
White said: “Myself and Dan both jumped at the chance to be main sponsors of a club I represented or more than 20 years.
“Not only is this a good move for our businesses within the local community, we both feel that success is on the way for the club.
You may also want to watch:
“The right management is now in place to take March on to the next level.”
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack