BOXING: March ABC hold annual spring show at the Braza Club with special guest Jordan Gill – ‘Chatteris’ undefeated’
- Credit: Ian Carter
March ABC held its spring show at the Braza Club on Friday and again it was standing room only.
Trophies were handed out by Chatteris’ undefeated Super Featherweight Jordan Gill.
In total there were fifteen bouts with ten of them being contested by March boxers with opponents coming from as away as Watford.
There were two skills bouts to start the night off Sonny McElliot and Quenton Doran - both put on a great display of skilled boxing.
On the night there were 4 other boxers Weston Doran who lost to David Smith from New Saints Boxing club.
You may also want to watch:
Acer Smith won his bout against Billy Cowling from South Normanton Boxing Club.
Connor Brazil lost on points after a brave display of boxing to Lewis Nagle from Attleborough Boxing club.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
Owen Davis lost with a close split decision against Daniel Best from Huthwaite Boxing Club.
Luke McWicar won his bout against Declan Davis from Watford Boxing Club with a great display of boxing.
Markus Mylosis won against Jordan Blake from Berensfield Boxing Club with a majority decision.
Boxer of the night was awarded to Mark Smith - who won his bout putting on a good technical exhibition against Abu Farooq.
Clubman of the year was awarded to Regan Lazenby - Regan is currently training with the development squad at the England development squad along with fellow club member Patsy Smith.
Regan won his bout on a points decision following a clash of heads.