BOXING: March ABC hold annual spring show at the Braza Club with special guest Jordan Gill – ‘Chatteris’ undefeated’
- Credit: Ian Carter
March ABC held its spring show at the Braza Club on Friday and again it was standing room only.
Trophies were handed out by Chatteris’ undefeated Super Featherweight Jordan Gill.
In total there were fifteen bouts with ten of them being contested by March boxers with opponents coming from as away as Watford.
There were two skills bouts to start the night off Sonny McElliot and Quenton Doran - both put on a great display of skilled boxing.
On the night there were 4 other boxers Weston Doran who lost to David Smith from New Saints Boxing club.
You may also want to watch:
Acer Smith won his bout against Billy Cowling from South Normanton Boxing Club.
Connor Brazil lost on points after a brave display of boxing to Lewis Nagle from Attleborough Boxing club.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 4 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
Owen Davis lost with a close split decision against Daniel Best from Huthwaite Boxing Club.
Luke McWicar won his bout against Declan Davis from Watford Boxing Club with a great display of boxing.
Markus Mylosis won against Jordan Blake from Berensfield Boxing Club with a majority decision.
Boxer of the night was awarded to Mark Smith - who won his bout putting on a good technical exhibition against Abu Farooq.
Clubman of the year was awarded to Regan Lazenby - Regan is currently training with the development squad at the England development squad along with fellow club member Patsy Smith.
Regan won his bout on a points decision following a clash of heads.