Athletics: March AC members in Frostbite action
- Credit: Archant
March Athletic Club members took part in the first Frostbite League race of the season on Sunday.
Both senior and junior teams were in action at a wet and muddy Priory Park in St Neots, finishing ninth and sixth respectively.
Dave Burgess led the seniors home in 11th place in 29.21, ahead of Luke Brown (31.28), Andy Cole (33.09), Andrew Wool (34.10), Mike Boxall (34.28) and Emma Tuck (34.49), who were all inside the first 100 in a field of 425 runners.
Louis Beningfield was first March junior to finish in 7.56, ahhead of Archie Bulman (8.51) and Charlie Wright (9.06).
Meanwhile, Justin Elvidge clocked 3:23.13 at the Jersey marathon.
Others, senior: Mick Stacey 35.40, Paul Hensby 36.17, Peter West 36.50, Alan Brown 38.46, Rhys Davies 40.12, James Arran 40.18, Tina Lambert 42.26, Kathryn Brand 45.14, Malcolm Hunt 45.23, Rachel Boxall 45.58, Walter Beldom 50.49.
Junior: Eddie Boxall 10.12, Serge Lambert 10.43, Megan Davies 10.54, Sasha Bland 10.55, Bronwyn Davies 11.18, Edie Wilkinson 11.20, Lilly Fiveash 11.30, Noah Wool 11.33.
- 1 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 2 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman