March Athletic Club support local race George Munday 10k
- Credit: Archant
Several members of March Athletic Club took part in the George Munday 10K race held at Leverington on Sunday November 11.
Geraldine Larham was first home for the club and was third lady overall and first in her age category with a time of 42:27.
She was followed by Andrew Wool 43:28pb, Jon Long 51:20, Kathryn Brand 51:26pb, Malcolm Hunt 51:16, Teilo Pearce 51:28, Karen Dando 55:01, Emily Garry 56:11, Daniel Barber 56:30, Tracey Dickerson 57:55, Emma Fovargue 1:00:31, Nicky Markillie 1:02:35, Sue Ward 1:02:35 Many thanks to the March AC marshals and car park stewards at the event: Katie Hunt, Rebecca Garry, Maura Brown, Michelle Fovarge, Andrew Fovarge, Pat Brown, Fred Amps, Jordan Lancaster and Stephen Cowell.
Report written by Debra Wait, chairlady and safeguarding officer.
March Athletic Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 6.15 pm. Training is from Elm Road Sports Field, Elm Road, March. PE15 0BH.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.marchac.co.uk for more information.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million