March Athletic Club support local race George Munday 10k
- Credit: Archant
Several members of March Athletic Club took part in the George Munday 10K race held at Leverington on Sunday November 11.
Geraldine Larham was first home for the club and was third lady overall and first in her age category with a time of 42:27.
She was followed by Andrew Wool 43:28pb, Jon Long 51:20, Kathryn Brand 51:26pb, Malcolm Hunt 51:16, Teilo Pearce 51:28, Karen Dando 55:01, Emily Garry 56:11, Daniel Barber 56:30, Tracey Dickerson 57:55, Emma Fovargue 1:00:31, Nicky Markillie 1:02:35, Sue Ward 1:02:35 Many thanks to the March AC marshals and car park stewards at the event: Katie Hunt, Rebecca Garry, Maura Brown, Michelle Fovarge, Andrew Fovarge, Pat Brown, Fred Amps, Jordan Lancaster and Stephen Cowell.
Report written by Debra Wait, chairlady and safeguarding officer.
March Athletic Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 6.15 pm. Training is from Elm Road Sports Field, Elm Road, March. PE15 0BH.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.marchac.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 7 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 8 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 9 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 10 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland