March Athletic Club support local race George Munday 10k
- Credit: Archant
Several members of March Athletic Club took part in the George Munday 10K race held at Leverington on Sunday November 11.
Geraldine Larham was first home for the club and was third lady overall and first in her age category with a time of 42:27.
She was followed by Andrew Wool 43:28pb, Jon Long 51:20, Kathryn Brand 51:26pb, Malcolm Hunt 51:16, Teilo Pearce 51:28, Karen Dando 55:01, Emily Garry 56:11, Daniel Barber 56:30, Tracey Dickerson 57:55, Emma Fovargue 1:00:31, Nicky Markillie 1:02:35, Sue Ward 1:02:35 Many thanks to the March AC marshals and car park stewards at the event: Katie Hunt, Rebecca Garry, Maura Brown, Michelle Fovarge, Andrew Fovarge, Pat Brown, Fred Amps, Jordan Lancaster and Stephen Cowell.
Report written by Debra Wait, chairlady and safeguarding officer.
March Athletic Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 6.15 pm. Training is from Elm Road Sports Field, Elm Road, March. PE15 0BH.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.marchac.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 6 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial