March Athletic Club holds another successful spud run
MARCH Athletic Club hosted their annual spud run on Sunday.
The club again held the 1.5-mile fun run, in which 39 runners took part including eight March juniors.
First home for the club was junior Joe Bradshaw in a time of 7mins 58secs; Katie Donkin was the second overall girl with a time of 11mins 15secs.
The main race the five-and-a-quarter-mile race, was contested by 164 runners including 23 March runners.
First home for the club was Paul Hensby in seventh with a time of 30mins 26secs. This also gave him the Vet 45 first Prize. Bradshaw also took part in the main race and finished 14th with a time of 32mins 30secs.
You may also want to watch:
Times: Paul Hensby 7th, 30.26; James Fulcher 13th 32.29; Joe Bradshaw 14th 32.30; Darren Moat 22nd 34.18; Clyde Stratton 32nd 35.54; Debra Wait 33rd, 35.58; Dave Brammer 37th 36.23; Frances Cooke 38th 36.24; Agata Chelchowska 40th 36.26; Jamie McGarvey 51st 38.24; Wayne Stimson 54th 38.35; Jo Lawrence 58th 39.42; Geraldine Emmins 64th 40.39; Twanette Laurens 65th 40.40; Tim Boyd 66th 40.40; Chiara Cook 73rd 42.12; Shaun Donkin 90th 45.49; Debra Ridgway 91st 45.52; Michelle Seward 94th 45.59; Pat Brown 103rd, 47.16; Alice Donkin 104th 47.19; Keith Saward 108th 47.50; Claire Forrester 115th 49.23.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers