March Athletics Club run round the world!
- Credit: Archant
March Athletics Club saw one of its runners travel to Canada to take part in the country’s challenging marathon.
Two other club members travelled to Scotland to take part in the city’s 34 mile race while other runners from March AC making their way to events across the region to compete in events.
Justin Elvidge travelled the 3,847 miles from March to Toronto in Canada to take part in the country’s marathon.
He crossed the finish line in 3 hours 26 minutes and 41 seconds.
Dave Burgess and Alan Brown went to Edinburgh to take part in the gruelling Edinburgh Rat Race ultra 34 mile challenge.
You may also want to watch:
The course takes them all around the city and then out into the countryside hills and downs.
The pair completed the course in 5 hours 53 minutes and 39 seconds.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 3 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 4 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Police disrupt drug dealer's 'oven ready' cannabis stash
- 7 Hauliers on how they are tackling the HGV driver shortage crisis
- 8 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 9 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
Gillian Holmes finished the Thurlow 5 in a time of 59.28 while Sam Wool did the Town and Gown 10k in Cambridge in a time of 55.30