March Town Cricket Club encourages members to attend first Zoom meeting
- Credit: March Town Cricket Club
March Town Cricket Club are encouraging members to share their views at the club’s annual general meeting (AGM).
The meeting will be hosted in a different way this year due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, but they are still keen to hear how the club can move forward.
Les Mills, president and honorary secretary of March Town Cricket Club, said: “Any business for the meeting should be submitted to me at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
“Due to the current government lockdown regulations, the AGM will not be held in the pavilion, but will be an online Zoom meeting.”
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 23 at 7.45pm. Any club member wishing to join must email Les Mills at email@example.com to obtain access details.
You may also want to watch:
Last season, club captain Andy Wright led March’s first-team to a seventh-placed finish in Whitings & Partners Division One of the Cambs & Hunts Premier League.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named