March Town Cricket Club encourages members to attend first Zoom meeting
- Credit: March Town Cricket Club
March Town Cricket Club are encouraging members to share their views at the club’s annual general meeting (AGM).
The meeting will be hosted in a different way this year due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, but they are still keen to hear how the club can move forward.
Les Mills, president and honorary secretary of March Town Cricket Club, said: “Any business for the meeting should be submitted to me at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
“Due to the current government lockdown regulations, the AGM will not be held in the pavilion, but will be an online Zoom meeting.”
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 23 at 7.45pm. Any club member wishing to join must email Les Mills at email@example.com to obtain access details.
You may also want to watch:
Last season, club captain Andy Wright led March’s first-team to a seventh-placed finish in Whitings & Partners Division One of the Cambs & Hunts Premier League.
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 3 Care home out of special measures
- 4 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 5 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 6 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 7 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 8 Pride of Whittlesey finalists to be revealed
- 9 Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
- 10 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride