March Town Cricket Club encourages members to attend first Zoom meeting
- Credit: March Town Cricket Club
March Town Cricket Club are encouraging members to share their views at the club’s annual general meeting (AGM).
The meeting will be hosted in a different way this year due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, but they are still keen to hear how the club can move forward.
Les Mills, president and honorary secretary of March Town Cricket Club, said: “Any business for the meeting should be submitted to me at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
“Due to the current government lockdown regulations, the AGM will not be held in the pavilion, but will be an online Zoom meeting.”
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 23 at 7.45pm. Any club member wishing to join must email Les Mills at email@example.com to obtain access details.
You may also want to watch:
Last season, club captain Andy Wright led March’s first-team to a seventh-placed finish in Whitings & Partners Division One of the Cambs & Hunts Premier League.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary