March Marlins swim to success at Junior Fenland League B final
- Credit: Archant
It was a tightly fought competition that ended in a fantastic result for the March Marlins at the Junior Fenland League B final.
It ended in a win by the Marlins with 144 points.
First place and personal best times were achieved by Saule Majauskis, Freddie Allen, Jeremy Courten, Una Ansone and Weronkia Mikolajewska.
Una gained a further first and new best time for the 100m Individual Medley.
Jude Staton and Luke Cumbridge also raced to first place in their respective races with Mikolajewska doing the same in the 50m backstroke.
You may also want to watch:
Second place positions and new personal best times came from Tilly Carter- Kitchingman, Luis Souto Hill and Abigail Watsham.
Lucy McClure, Henry Gooch and Hattie Carter-Kitchingman also went home with new best times for the 50m freestyle, 50m breaststroke and 50m fly respectively. Also competing were Katrina Dale, Jacob Lowe, Connor Rickard, Kiera Mavin, Layla Bullman, Theo Liversedge, Darci Whitcombe, Hayden Courten, Rosetta Schauenburg-Kent and Olivia Tunley.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
Final results: March Marlins 144, Thetford 142, Deepings 114, Ely 112, Huntingdon 106.
The competition took place in Whittlesey on Saturday.