March Marlins swim to success at Junior Fenland League B final
- Credit: Archant
It was a tightly fought competition that ended in a fantastic result for the March Marlins at the Junior Fenland League B final.
It ended in a win by the Marlins with 144 points.
First place and personal best times were achieved by Saule Majauskis, Freddie Allen, Jeremy Courten, Una Ansone and Weronkia Mikolajewska.
Una gained a further first and new best time for the 100m Individual Medley.
Jude Staton and Luke Cumbridge also raced to first place in their respective races with Mikolajewska doing the same in the 50m backstroke.
You may also want to watch:
Second place positions and new personal best times came from Tilly Carter- Kitchingman, Luis Souto Hill and Abigail Watsham.
Lucy McClure, Henry Gooch and Hattie Carter-Kitchingman also went home with new best times for the 50m freestyle, 50m breaststroke and 50m fly respectively. Also competing were Katrina Dale, Jacob Lowe, Connor Rickard, Kiera Mavin, Layla Bullman, Theo Liversedge, Darci Whitcombe, Hayden Courten, Rosetta Schauenburg-Kent and Olivia Tunley.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
Final results: March Marlins 144, Thetford 142, Deepings 114, Ely 112, Huntingdon 106.
The competition took place in Whittlesey on Saturday.