March martial arts prospect Thomas bags his black belt
- Credit: Archant
A young martial arts maestro is well on the way to the top after bagging his black belt.
March starlet Thomas Perring, who attends the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, achieved his black belt first Dan (first degree) at a grading in Bristol last month.
Thomas’ belt is the result of years of training and hard work and coach Mark Farnham was quick to praise the youngster.
“A very well done to Thomas and all of those students taking part in the latest grading,” he said.
Thomas was awarded his belt after impressive a panel of four eighth Dan Masters and one ninth Dan Master, who each have over 40 years of fighting experience.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, call Mark on 07771 644460, 01553 841880 or email www.mftkd.co.uk.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road