March martial arts prospect Thomas bags his black belt
- Credit: Archant
A young martial arts maestro is well on the way to the top after bagging his black belt.
March starlet Thomas Perring, who attends the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, achieved his black belt first Dan (first degree) at a grading in Bristol last month.
Thomas’ belt is the result of years of training and hard work and coach Mark Farnham was quick to praise the youngster.
“A very well done to Thomas and all of those students taking part in the latest grading,” he said.
Thomas was awarded his belt after impressive a panel of four eighth Dan Masters and one ninth Dan Master, who each have over 40 years of fighting experience.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, call Mark on 07771 644460, 01553 841880 or email www.mftkd.co.uk.
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 7 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 8 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 9 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 10 Cut in funding to highways maintenance across Cambridgeshire in 2021