March martial arts prospect Thomas bags his black belt
- Credit: Archant
A young martial arts maestro is well on the way to the top after bagging his black belt.
March starlet Thomas Perring, who attends the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, achieved his black belt first Dan (first degree) at a grading in Bristol last month.
Thomas’ belt is the result of years of training and hard work and coach Mark Farnham was quick to praise the youngster.
“A very well done to Thomas and all of those students taking part in the latest grading,” he said.
Thomas was awarded his belt after impressive a panel of four eighth Dan Masters and one ninth Dan Master, who each have over 40 years of fighting experience.
For more information on the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, call Mark on 07771 644460, 01553 841880 or email www.mftkd.co.uk.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward