March martial arts prospect Thomas bags his black belt
- Credit: Archant
A young martial arts maestro is well on the way to the top after bagging his black belt.
March starlet Thomas Perring, who attends the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, achieved his black belt first Dan (first degree) at a grading in Bristol last month.
Thomas’ belt is the result of years of training and hard work and coach Mark Farnham was quick to praise the youngster.
“A very well done to Thomas and all of those students taking part in the latest grading,” he said.
Thomas was awarded his belt after impressive a panel of four eighth Dan Masters and one ninth Dan Master, who each have over 40 years of fighting experience.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do, call Mark on 07771 644460, 01553 841880 or email www.mftkd.co.uk.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action