March pair power to silverware success at British Tae Kwon-Do Championships
MARCH martial arts stars Kerry Russ and David Earlham show off their silverware after a stunning performance at the British Tae Kwon-Do Championships.
Earlham powered his way to second place in the men’s black belt sparring while Russ took third in the ladies’ green belt sparring.
More than 1,500 competitors and about 500 officials attended the championships in Coventry - the biggest of the Tae Kwon-Do calendar.
The Mark Farnham School of Tae Kwon-Do had 60 students competing in the event.
Farnham said: “To win any award at this event is a very serious achievement, so very well done to both of these students.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Tae Kwon-Do school contact Farnham on 07771 644460 or visit www.mftkd.co.uk
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite