March pair power to silverware success at British Tae Kwon-Do Championships
MARCH martial arts stars Kerry Russ and David Earlham show off their silverware after a stunning performance at the British Tae Kwon-Do Championships.
Earlham powered his way to second place in the men’s black belt sparring while Russ took third in the ladies’ green belt sparring.
More than 1,500 competitors and about 500 officials attended the championships in Coventry - the biggest of the Tae Kwon-Do calendar.
The Mark Farnham School of Tae Kwon-Do had 60 students competing in the event.
Farnham said: “To win any award at this event is a very serious achievement, so very well done to both of these students.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Tae Kwon-Do school contact Farnham on 07771 644460 or visit www.mftkd.co.uk
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'