March pair power to silverware success at British Tae Kwon-Do Championships
MARCH martial arts stars Kerry Russ and David Earlham show off their silverware after a stunning performance at the British Tae Kwon-Do Championships.
Earlham powered his way to second place in the men’s black belt sparring while Russ took third in the ladies’ green belt sparring.
More than 1,500 competitors and about 500 officials attended the championships in Coventry - the biggest of the Tae Kwon-Do calendar.
The Mark Farnham School of Tae Kwon-Do had 60 students competing in the event.
Farnham said: “To win any award at this event is a very serious achievement, so very well done to both of these students.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Tae Kwon-Do school contact Farnham on 07771 644460 or visit www.mftkd.co.uk
- 1 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 2 Long-serving work couple leaving Fens for Nigeria to build care home
- 3 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 6 Primary school joins laureate's £100m-a-year bid to boost libraries
- 7 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely
- 10 March Town United in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid