March Park Rangers Youth Club need more girl players for their under 14 team
- Credit: Archant
A March girl’s football club may have to fold unless they get more players.
The March Park Rangers Youth under 14 girls team is seeking two more players to enable the girls to continue playing their matches.
They currently have eight players.
Girls must be in school years 8 and 9 starting this September.
Joanne Kent, manager, said: “We are a couple of players short and if we do not get anyone the team will have to fold.
You may also want to watch:
“For anyone who is interested I would say come along and see. They are a lovely, fun bunch of girls. Don’t worry about ability, just come and have a go.
“It is a great to make friends and be part of something socially too.”
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
Training is on Tuesday evenings from 6.30 to 7.30pm at the Elm Road Sports Field in March.
But as from October 2, winter month training will take place on the Neale Wade Astroturf from 7pm to 8pm.
The first session is free and is £2 thereafter. Coaches are FA qualified and CRB checked.
For any further enquiries contact Joanne on 07933706462.