March Park Rangers Youth Club need more girl players for their under 14 team
- Credit: Archant
A March girl’s football club may have to fold unless they get more players.
The March Park Rangers Youth under 14 girls team is seeking two more players to enable the girls to continue playing their matches.
They currently have eight players.
Girls must be in school years 8 and 9 starting this September.
Joanne Kent, manager, said: “We are a couple of players short and if we do not get anyone the team will have to fold.
“For anyone who is interested I would say come along and see. They are a lovely, fun bunch of girls. Don’t worry about ability, just come and have a go.
“It is a great to make friends and be part of something socially too.”
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
Training is on Tuesday evenings from 6.30 to 7.30pm at the Elm Road Sports Field in March.
But as from October 2, winter month training will take place on the Neale Wade Astroturf from 7pm to 8pm.
The first session is free and is £2 thereafter. Coaches are FA qualified and CRB checked.
For any further enquiries contact Joanne on 07933706462.