March Rangers Under-16s fully kitted out thanks to sponsorship trio
MARCH Rangers Under-16s are fully equipped for a successful season after their sponsors presented them with new kit, training jackets and tracksuit trousers.
The youngsters, who secured their first league win with a 5-1 thumping of Somersham last week, have three sponsors helping them to glory this season.
Training jackets have been provided by player Tony Cunnington’s grandmother Jenny Peat, in memory of the youngster’s grandfather Terry. The jackets sport the name JENTEL - a combination of the grandparents’ names.
New kit has been sponsored by Howdens Joinery, of March, and the company’s manager John Maiden presented the strip to the squad last week.
Fenland poet and avid fan Reg Wenn has also sponsored the youth side, allowing them to purchase tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Andy Wenn said: “Without sponsors we would not have junior football, so we are so grateful to all of them.”
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 6 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 7 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 8 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 9 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 10 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash