March Rangers Under-16s fully kitted out thanks to sponsorship trio
MARCH Rangers Under-16s are fully equipped for a successful season after their sponsors presented them with new kit, training jackets and tracksuit trousers.
The youngsters, who secured their first league win with a 5-1 thumping of Somersham last week, have three sponsors helping them to glory this season.
Training jackets have been provided by player Tony Cunnington’s grandmother Jenny Peat, in memory of the youngster’s grandfather Terry. The jackets sport the name JENTEL - a combination of the grandparents’ names.
New kit has been sponsored by Howdens Joinery, of March, and the company’s manager John Maiden presented the strip to the squad last week.
Fenland poet and avid fan Reg Wenn has also sponsored the youth side, allowing them to purchase tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Andy Wenn said: “Without sponsors we would not have junior football, so we are so grateful to all of them.”
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 5 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 6 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 7 Man who died in road crash is named
- 8 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream