March Rangers Under-16s fully kitted out thanks to sponsorship trio
MARCH Rangers Under-16s are fully equipped for a successful season after their sponsors presented them with new kit, training jackets and tracksuit trousers.
The youngsters, who secured their first league win with a 5-1 thumping of Somersham last week, have three sponsors helping them to glory this season.
Training jackets have been provided by player Tony Cunnington’s grandmother Jenny Peat, in memory of the youngster’s grandfather Terry. The jackets sport the name JENTEL - a combination of the grandparents’ names.
New kit has been sponsored by Howdens Joinery, of March, and the company’s manager John Maiden presented the strip to the squad last week.
Fenland poet and avid fan Reg Wenn has also sponsored the youth side, allowing them to purchase tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Coach Andy Wenn said: “Without sponsors we would not have junior football, so we are so grateful to all of them.”
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 3 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 6 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 7 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 Have your say on Mepal crematorium plans - but be quick