March runners compete in the Frostbite League
- Credit: Archant
March Athletics Club were heading in the right direction at the Frostbite League.
On Sunday (4) Nene Park in Peterborough held the fourth race in the Frostbite Friendly cross country league.
The seniors were ninth on the day which secured them enough points to climb to seventh overall with two races left.
All 16 clubs still have time to change the league table.
March’s junior’s team came seventh and are also seventh for the year.
A good all round effort was made by both the seniors and juniors.
Times: Seniors– Billy Bremner 31:30 (24th), David Burgess 33:16 (46th), Andy Cole 33:46 (60th), Michael Salter 34:38 (81st), Mike Boxall 34:42 (83rd), Mick Stacey 35:05 (87th) Wayne Stimson 35:08 (90th), Emma Tuck 35:24 (98th), Andrew Larham 35:36 (103rd), Mark Salmons 37:11 (133rd), Daniel Barber 37:45 (148th), Karen Patterson 39:00 (182nd), Sean Stacey 40:40 (213th), Tom Orr 41:03 (225th), Teilo Pearce 41:18 (233rd), Jon Long 42:06(254th), Tina Lambert 43:00 (280th), Abigail Jeeves 44:11 (298th), Gaelle Bryant 45:36 (321st), Agnese Josta 46:45 (341st) Scott Bywater 47:12 (343rd), Kathryn Brand 49:40 (362nd), Bill Swadling 49:53 (365th), Michelle Fovargue 53:12 (389th), Suzanne Orr 53:43 (394th), Pat Brown 1:00:15 (421st), Andrew Wool 1:00:16 (422nd), Phil Beldom 1:01:20 (431st), 451 runners completed the race. Times: Juniors – Liam Lambert 9:09 (22nd), Louis Benningfield 9:13 (29th), Luke Cumbridge 10:27 (78th), Eddie Boxall 10:47 (93rd), Archie Wilkinson 10:49 (95th), Lily Fivesh 10:56 (101st), Oscar Morris 11:18 (119th), Oliver Harding 11:22 (122nd), Paul Bryant 11:52 (147th), Serge Lambert 11:53 (148th), Harry Hiskett 12:04 (152nd), Edie Wilkinson 12:48 (172nd), Amy Rudd 13:55 (185th), Maddy Boxall 14:30 (191st), Alex Cartwright 15:12 (194th) 198 runners completed the race.
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 3 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash