March’s martial arts stars lead the way at Tae Kwon-Do grading
MARTIAL arts stars from March led the way as the Mark Farnham School of Tae Kwon-Do impressed at their latest belt grading.
The youngsters begin at white belt level and work their way through the gradings, starting with the yellow belt - known as 8th Kup.
Gracie-Anne Gray achieved the highest grading by securing her 1st Kup, while Shaun Williams passed his 3rd Kup and Kerry Russ her 5th Kup.
Alex Parker, William Parker and Thomas Smith all gained their blue belts, known as 6th Kup, and Nicholas Hope and Thomas Perring achieved their 7th Kup.
The 161 Mark Farnham stars, who came from 14 schools from across the region, achieved a 100 per cent pass rate at the grading.
You may also want to watch:
More than 10,800 Mark Farnham students have passed their belt gradings in the last 24 years.
For more information on the Tae Kwon-Do club contact Mark Farnham on 07771 644460 or 01553 841880, or visit www.mftkd.co.uk
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road