March Town Ladies continue fine early season form with victory over Boston United
- Credit: Archant
March Town Ladies grabbed a second consecutive win in the S-Tech Championship North with a 2-0 success over Boston United.
The Hares eased to a second win courtesy of strikes either side of half time from Adele Munday and Louise Barbour.
The Pilgrims started brightly but the Hares responded well and Munday notched before half time.
Both teams had efforts in the second half, with Emma Frost hitting the woodwork.
Barbour then had an effort saved before she added her third goal of the season after rounding the Boston ‘keeper and slotting home.
You may also want to watch:
March will look for a third straight win from their Women’s League Cup clash with Park Ladies on Saturday (3pm).
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit