March Town Ladies continue fine early season form with victory over Boston United
- Credit: Archant
March Town Ladies grabbed a second consecutive win in the S-Tech Championship North with a 2-0 success over Boston United.
The Hares eased to a second win courtesy of strikes either side of half time from Adele Munday and Louise Barbour.
The Pilgrims started brightly but the Hares responded well and Munday notched before half time.
Both teams had efforts in the second half, with Emma Frost hitting the woodwork.
Barbour then had an effort saved before she added her third goal of the season after rounding the Boston ‘keeper and slotting home.
You may also want to watch:
March will look for a third straight win from their Women’s League Cup clash with Park Ladies on Saturday (3pm).
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school