March Town Ladies continue fine early season form with victory over Boston United
- Credit: Archant
March Town Ladies grabbed a second consecutive win in the S-Tech Championship North with a 2-0 success over Boston United.
The Hares eased to a second win courtesy of strikes either side of half time from Adele Munday and Louise Barbour.
The Pilgrims started brightly but the Hares responded well and Munday notched before half time.
Both teams had efforts in the second half, with Emma Frost hitting the woodwork.
Barbour then had an effort saved before she added her third goal of the season after rounding the Boston ‘keeper and slotting home.
March will look for a third straight win from their Women’s League Cup clash with Park Ladies on Saturday (3pm).
- 1 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 2 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 3 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 4 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 5 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 8 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 Gill ready to 'give fans a show' amid European title frustration