March Town Ladies continue fine early season form with victory over Boston United
- Credit: Archant
March Town Ladies grabbed a second consecutive win in the S-Tech Championship North with a 2-0 success over Boston United.
The Hares eased to a second win courtesy of strikes either side of half time from Adele Munday and Louise Barbour.
The Pilgrims started brightly but the Hares responded well and Munday notched before half time.
Both teams had efforts in the second half, with Emma Frost hitting the woodwork.
Barbour then had an effort saved before she added her third goal of the season after rounding the Boston ‘keeper and slotting home.
You may also want to watch:
March will look for a third straight win from their Women’s League Cup clash with Park Ladies on Saturday (3pm).
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 6 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down