NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: March Town look to snap winless league run at Holland FC
- Credit: Archant
March Town will hope to snap a six game run without a league win tomorrow afternoon.
Mel Mattless’ men, who were out of action last weekend, haven’t experienced a Thurlow Nunn Division One win since September 28 when they beat King’s Lynn Town Reserves 4-2.
Striker Toby Allen hit a hat-trick in that game but the Hares will have to make do without his services when they travel to Holland FC tomorrow following his move to The Walks last week.
March sit in 14th in the league standings having drawn their last three matches so a win will be most welcome for the Hares tomorrow afternoon.
Similarly, March’s reserves will look for a first win in over a month this weekend in the Kershaw Senior B Division.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares’ second-string haven’t claimed three points in the league since their excellent 13-0 success over Godmanchester Rovers Reserves on September 26.
They take on Great Chishill, who are third-from-bottom in the standings.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 3 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 9 Cash machine grabbed in East Cambs ram raid
- 10 Christine prepares to brave the shave for cancer-battling sister