NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: March Town look to snap winless league run at Holland FC
- Credit: Archant
March Town will hope to snap a six game run without a league win tomorrow afternoon.
Mel Mattless’ men, who were out of action last weekend, haven’t experienced a Thurlow Nunn Division One win since September 28 when they beat King’s Lynn Town Reserves 4-2.
Striker Toby Allen hit a hat-trick in that game but the Hares will have to make do without his services when they travel to Holland FC tomorrow following his move to The Walks last week.
March sit in 14th in the league standings having drawn their last three matches so a win will be most welcome for the Hares tomorrow afternoon.
Similarly, March’s reserves will look for a first win in over a month this weekend in the Kershaw Senior B Division.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares’ second-string haven’t claimed three points in the league since their excellent 13-0 success over Godmanchester Rovers Reserves on September 26.
They take on Great Chishill, who are third-from-bottom in the standings.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor