NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: March Town look to snap winless league run at Holland FC
- Credit: Archant
March Town will hope to snap a six game run without a league win tomorrow afternoon.
Mel Mattless’ men, who were out of action last weekend, haven’t experienced a Thurlow Nunn Division One win since September 28 when they beat King’s Lynn Town Reserves 4-2.
Striker Toby Allen hit a hat-trick in that game but the Hares will have to make do without his services when they travel to Holland FC tomorrow following his move to The Walks last week.
March sit in 14th in the league standings having drawn their last three matches so a win will be most welcome for the Hares tomorrow afternoon.
Similarly, March’s reserves will look for a first win in over a month this weekend in the Kershaw Senior B Division.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares’ second-string haven’t claimed three points in the league since their excellent 13-0 success over Godmanchester Rovers Reserves on September 26.
They take on Great Chishill, who are third-from-bottom in the standings.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 3 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 4 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 10 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash